Chris Benoit by ScheiBe_ (WIP)

ScheiBe_

Wanted to take a shot at a Chris Benoit. Wanted some feedback - I have yet to decided on an attire and only have been working on the face. If there's another hair choice you guys think would be better that'd be awesome. I'm so-so about the current hair choice. Also if anyone have any good references for attire or a certain one they'd like to see post them here!

13913808_1231877256823798_5304060089218113923319_1231877253490465_5423202324856413668690_1231878110157046_42889846193980

http://static3.therichestimages.com/cdn/1728/905/100/c/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/CHris-Benoit-sports-vice.jpg

I understand you used the face scan feature but I feel like the points could be mapped out a little better to give more of that natural look. This morph kind of looks forced and as if you took little time to do, no offense though.

I found a decent photo of Chris Benoit that might help you out. Just a few pointers:

• His neck is almost thicker than the jaw of his face but his traps are also thick too
  • The jaw line needs to be more rounded out
  • I feel like his nose may be just a tad bit wide

• 1 month later...

I almost choked when I saw this. This is crazy good. You'd be psychotic not to think this looks like Benoit. I'd murder my family to get a hold of this.

In the meantime I'm gonna go lift some weights.

Gonna kill myself if you don't release this soon.

I almost choked when I saw this. This is crazy good. You'd be psychotic not to think this looks like Benoit. I'd murder my family to get a hold of this.

In the meantime I'm gonna go lift some weights.

Gonna kill myself if you don't release this soon.

Trying too hard

http://static3.therichestimages.com/cdn/1728/905/100/c/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/CHris-Benoit-sports-vice.jpg

I understand you used the face scan feature but I feel like the points could be mapped out a little better to give more of that natural look. This morph kind of looks forced and as if you took little time to do, no offense though.

I found a decent photo of Chris Benoit that might help you out. Just a few pointers:

• His neck is almost thicker than the jaw of his face but his traps are also thick too

I can definitely see what you're saying about the nose. I hadn't really worked on the body morphing mainly just the face.

I was going to continue to work on this, but I'm saving this one for 2k17.

• 4 weeks later...

I can definitely see what you're saying about the nose. I hadn't really worked on the body morphing mainly just the face.

I was going to continue to work on this, but I'm saving this one for 2k17.

sorry not trying to stalk you but please tell me you will end up making Benoit this year lol if your preview and you work on the divas and my req are any sign of what will come im begging lol that looked spot on tho with the face

• 2 weeks later...

Archived