REPORT: SmackDown Getting NEW Women's and Tag Team Championship Belts

St★rstruck

Not sure where else to post this but I figured here would be best. So I came across this custom design for the United States title and felt like sharing as it looks pretty awesome imo. Same design as the IC title with only the middle being changed but it doesn't look too similar. I really dig the color scheme. Thoughts?

RR5lVh9.png

legit considered making this in 2k. beautiful..

Please do lmao your belts have me playing 2K again.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where else to post this but I figured here would be best. So I came across this custom design for the United States title and felt like sharing as it looks pretty awesome imo. Same design as the IC title with only the middle being changed but it doesn't look too similar. I really dig the color scheme. Thoughts?

RR5lVh9.png

WOOOOOW, I LIKE THAT!!!

The womans division on Smackdown is so bad that they don't need a belt. Tag division is pretty bad as well.

It's not like you can build them up or anyting

The womans division on Smackdown is so bad that they don't need a belt. Tag division is pretty bad as well.

Uh...no.

Becky, Bliss, Naomi, and Nattie all deserve a women's title to fight for...and Carmella will get better with time. The division is lacking, but it's not bad...not at all. And the same goes for the tag division. American Alpha are the best tag team on either of the main roster brands. Vaudevillians and Ascension are good too, if they're allowed to be. Usos are on SD...I hate them, but they're there. Same goes for Hype Bros and Breezango. Both divisions have at least three or four people (or teams) that deserve to be champion...and then a few random people/teams who don't. If you have at least three or four deserving champions, then the division can sustain itself for at least a while. It's prudent that they continue to bring more women and better teams in...but things are far from "bad" where they are.

RR5lVh9.png

legit considered making this in 2k. beautiful..
Please do lmao your belts have me playing 2K again.
say no more fam. it'll be uploaded later today

Naomi is once again a babyface, as she should've been, and is doing all right. Becky Lynch is doing good. Natalya is doing good. Alexa Bliss is getting a lot of attention since being called up (and they kept her as a heel which is good) and Carmella needed that heel turn, which is.....ahem.....GOOD, cause she would've been dead in the water doing a solo run of Cass and Enzo's shtick.

As for the tag team division, American Alpha and The Usos are obviously being built as the strongest teams they've got along with a possible heel turn for the latter in the future, the Hype Bros are doing fine, FaBreeze is gaining momentum as a fun tag team to watch and there's the Heath Slater storyline heading into Backlash.

NOW let's look at Raw. We've got Charlotte, we've got Sasha......oh wait she's hurt. We've got Bayley, who should've been on SmackDown cause a Carmella heel turn would make more sense on her than with NIKKI BELLA of all people. And, that's it for the women. Oh and we've got The New Day. And.....bland, boring Gallows and Anderson along with their unfunny comedy skits. SmackDown is doing good with their divisions. What're you talking about?

Archived