WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the sweet chin music. One of the lamest sells in WWE video game. We should get a super kick with the AJ/Dolph sell or at least they go down to the mat fast like in HCTP.

I'm hoping that soon they move away from "canned" selling, and go for real time "ragdoll" physics like EA have with UFC. I know from experience with FIFA that there's a long way to go with that to make it look 100% realistic, but the truth is, everyone sells moves individually.

Even a "selling" attribute for each character would be cool. Each move in the game (finisher / signature) has four "intensity" versions - let's take the Stunner for example.

Level 1 - Drops onto shoulder and falls flat (Vince McMahon example)

Level 2 - Bounces off shoulder and flat backwards. (Standard)

Level 3 - Bounces high off shoulder and exaggerated fall backwards (Shane, Scott Hall)

Level 4 - Flings backwards off shoulder, and rolls over off ropes (The Rock)

Selling is such a key part of a wrestler's character, Dolph Ziggler for example takes moves a lot different to say, Roman Reigns.

I agree with the sweet chin music. One of the lamest sells in WWE video game. We should get a super kick with the AJ/Dolph sell or at least they go down to the mat fast like in HCTP.

I'm hoping that soon they move away from "canned" selling, and go for real time "ragdoll" physics like EA have with UFC. I know from experience with FIFA that there's a long way to go with that to make it look 100% realistic, but the truth is, everyone sells moves individually.

Even a "selling" attribute for each character would be cool. Each move in the game (finisher / signature) has four "intensity" versions - let's take the Stunner for example.

Level 3 - Bounces high off shoulder and exaggerated fall backwards (Shane, Scott Hall)

Selling is such a key part of a wrestler's character, Dolph Ziggler for example takes moves a lot different to say, Roman Reigns.

I totally agree.

I totally agree.
100 percent agree also

I totally agree with this too. BTW to go well with the selling thing with the moves they should bring back the ring physics too. Hate seeing a lifeless ring. I miss the SD, RAW and DOR games where whenever a move is done in the ring the ropes and apron moves. The ring aprons should have weight and not move like it was being blown over by a fan or wind. Don't know why they are not implementing the cloth physics for ring aprons.

I totally agree with this too. BTW to go well with the selling thing with the moves they should bring back the ring physics too. Hate seeing a lifeless ring. I miss the SD, RAW and DOR games where whenever a move is done in the ring the ropes and apron moves. The ring aprons should have weight and not move like it was being blown over by a fan or wind. Don't know why they are not implementing the cloth physics for ring aprons.

I'm guessing it's simply down to the new engine being in it's infancy at the moment, 2K16 was essentially a base game, and features will be built in.

I'm guessing it's simply down to the new engine being in it's infancy at the moment, 2K16 was essentially a base game, and features will be built in.

I really hope so. It took them almost 5 years (i think) to implement the ring rope physics during moves impact in the ring (and not bother with the apron) when they moved to XBOX360/PS3. WWE '12 was the game that brought that back as far as I can remember.

I hope we get special guest ref and 6 man elimination matches back (not 6 man tags, but the 6 men all for them self type of match).

YES. Also I want the "match editor" function to return. I used to have epic "pinfall and submission" Royal Rumble matches, once one of the first six was eliminated, another took his place.

Only do it with 10 men though, could be a looong match otherwise.

Guys I'm not trying to kill your discussion but talking about what you want in the game to that degree goes in the wishlist thread. It's cool if you mention 1 or 2 things, just try not to have pages of wishlist.

Lucha Dragons, Braun Strowman, Sheamus, Bret Hart, Baron Corbin, British Bulldog, Randy Orton, The Rock, Daniel Bryan, Tugboat?,

Tyson Kidd(The playground sign), Andre?(The Andre statue may be the clue), Triple H(The fountain), maybe Adam Bomb?(Radiation sign), Lawler?(The crown), Jake Roberts(the snake), Hideo(Japanese writing on the far right building), Alicia Fox(fox on the playground slide)

Archived