WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

Judging by the look of the Bellas, I would say that greyscale screenshot that was circulating a few weeks ago is definitely the quality of the models. The lighting looks much improved as well.

If this is what I think it is, then it has nothing to do with the game. But, I would need to see it in order to confirm that. It sounds like one of those renders from the guy who works in WWE's rendering department. He just makes models for WWE's general use. They used a lot of them for the Royal Rumble statues. They're unrelated to 2K.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the look of the Bellas, I would say that greyscale screenshot that was circulating a few weeks ago is definitely the quality of the models. The lighting looks much improved as well.

If this is what I think it is, then it has nothing to do with the game. But, I would need to see it in order to confirm that. It sounds like one of those renders from the guy who works in WWE's rendering department. He just makes models for WWE's general use. They used a lot of them for the Royal Rumble statues. They're unrelated to 2K.

You mean these two? Urm, nope~

2m48un8.jpgflzn5u.jpg

Weren't those for the Royal Rumble statues for the matchcard?

Some of them.

Like I said...that dude is just a WWE employee (or freelance...probably freelance) who makes models for them. I suspect that some were for the Rumble and others are just for future projects. His job is literally to just make these kinds of models, though. Not related to 2K at all.

There are two different AJ Styles t-shirts in the crowd, if that doesn't confirm he's in then I don't know what will.

Charlotte had shirts in the crowd during 2K16s previews, and she wasn't in the game.

2007 was a great game in general. Had that sweet crowd area with the amplifiers and the light tubes too. Still remains one of those moments in WWE game history where you look at it and say "why did they remove all the good shit that this game had?" I mean...fast forward to 2K17, and we're getting a crowd area again, but it's seemingly nothing more than a flat, open area with a few weapons.

The face got worse tbh. But the body is an upgrade.

What world do you live in? I think your fishing hat is impairing your vision.

LOLLLLLLLLL you're so funny bro. Not really.

Anyways, Brock's face looked better last year. He looks too young this year.

Archived