WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

Seriously dedicated a page to Sami's missing f'ing tape? Jeeeeez.....

Anyway, on to real stuff, this is looking good! Roman looks much better.

My only concern is can we actually do moves backstage? Not so sure i've seen any done. Bit worrying. Brings back horror memories of the Backstage Brawls from the last gen games. That would really dampen my enthusiasm if that's the case.

Yeah, I've seen Lesnar F-5 Orton through a table in the hallway on the trailer. Plus Roman did the sitout crucifix powerbomb on the area by the stage.

I think we've always been able to do Sigs/Finishers in the 'Backstage Brawls' in previous games, and i'd classify the stage side area as 'ringside' (without meaning to sound at all pedantic!).

I really hope we can, or brawling backstage will become pretty tiresome quickly.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad Bray has a new scan/model.

I know he's worn variations of that attire a few times but I always thought 2k based the attires on specific events.

So can anyone tell me the exact event his attire is based on? I'm trying to figure out what entrance gear he'll be wearing (hoping it's not the hoodie with the horns)

As far as Triple H not being in the mangers office in a WCW arena I think you expecting a little much, the ref and WWE logo on Goldberg's entrance should have gave you a good indication on what to expect. Even on attitude era arena we will likely still get Triple H opposed to Vince McMahon appearing

About Roman's attire, when he wore gold colored vest, isn't the lines supposed to be also gold colored all over his vest? On the screenshots, only his logo is gold colored.

He wore that vest in Royal Rumble 2016.

The vest that you mention is from Wrestlemania 32.

As far as Triple H not being in the mangers office in a WCW arena I think you expecting a little much, the ref and WWE logo on Goldberg's entrance should have gave you a good indication on what to expect. Even on attitude era arena we will likely still get Triple H opposed to Vince McMahon appearing

I remember the backstage was a little bit different for Attitude era in WWE 13. Maybe it will too.

yea was thinking that but hoping something different but still be awesome whatever happens.October cant come fast enough.

Omg that backstage crowd fighting and camara angles im in love

yea was thinking that but hoping something different but still be awesome whatever happens.October cant come fast enough.

Yeah to bad I see it being limited to only in game arena

What would be really cool is if you could assign a figurehead to each brand, so they appear instead of Hunter or Steph.

I know he's worn variations of that attire a few times but I always thought 2k based the attires on specific events.

So can anyone tell me the exact event his attire is based on? I'm trying to figure out what entrance gear he'll be wearing (hoping it's not the hoodie with the horns)

I'm actually hoping its the butchers apron, i know some might not like that, but i love it, he gives off some leatherface vibes when he wears that.

I'm actually hoping its the butchers apron, i know some might not like that, but i love it, he gives off some leatherface vibes when he wears that.

Yeh I'm a big fan of the apron too and it's impossible to make in the superstar studio. I was hoping he'd be in his Wrestlemania 32 gear with the apron he wore then but it doesn't look like we're getting that attire. I also liked the mask he wore at HIAC '15.

I just can't figure out which event he wore his wwe 2k17 attire at.

Yeh I'm a big fan of the apron too and it's impossible to make in the superstar studio. I was hoping he'd be in his Wrestlemania 32 gear with the apron he wore then but it doesn't look like we're getting that attire. I also liked the mask he wore at HIAC '15.

Yeah i was actually looking at his wiki page and looking up all the ppvs he wrestled on in 2015-2016 and i couldn't find any ppv where he wore the 2K17 attire at.

Only match i could find of him wearing that attire was in a SD tag match back in December

skip to about 2:38 for Wyatt

Yeah i was actually looking at his wiki page and looking up all the ppvs he wrestled on in 2015-2016 and i couldn't find any ppv where he wore the 2K17 attire at.

Only match i could find of him wearing that attire was in a SD tag match back in December

Oh Yeah, odd event to pick his attire from if this is what's its based on but after looking it up on the network at least he still has his hat and coat and not that horrible hoodie.

I wonder if we will be getting an updated Wyatt family entrance this year instead of the outdated one we have been stuck with for the last 2 years.

Oh Yeah, odd event to pick his attire from if this is what's its based on but after looking it up on the network at least he still has his hat and coat and not that horrible hoodie.

I wonder if we will be getting an updated Wyatt family entrance this year instead of the outdated one we have been stuck with for the last 2 years.

Yeah it is an odd event to pick his attire from. I mean considering they always pick wrestlers attires from ppvs or special events. I mean its not a sure thing thats where they're basing his attire from, but i really can't find any ppv match of him in the 2K17 attire or any special event. Cause i thought it might have been from Roadblock but it wasn't.

They have to be getting the attire from anywhere between September 2015 up to February 2016 i'd think cause thats mainly the time frame from when he was wearing the white pants with the little crows on them.

There's TLC but he isn't wearing the shirt with the grey logo on the chest, plus he wears the horns at TLC so I'm hoping it isn't that one haha

I've look at every Raw between those months and can't find the grey logo shirt with the white pants at all. Like you said it's usually based on a PPV or a big event.

Yeah, like i said i just hope they give him the butchers apron, cause as you said its impossible to make in caw mode and we already got Wyatt's jacket from 2K16 in caw mode most likely. Other than the hoodie with horns he really hasn't worn any other kind of entrance attire besides the 2k16 one so the butchers apron would be the best choice.

There are some issues here and there but outdated attires and entrances is not one of them. There will be plenty of updated attires on community creations within days after release and create an entrance exists. So I don't get why the bitching for this stuff continues!

Cesaro will get updated, Jericho will get his jacket removed and Mizuno easily get a more accurate title entrance.

Missing the point, if like last year..

MyCareer doesn't support attire customisation. Regardless, they only allow the wrestlers to have/use their default attire.

Does anyone know when Bayley wore that lime green attire? I've never seen her in it before.

O43MkXk.jpg

February 10th, 2016

Cheers. I'm expecting there to be a ton of alternates on CC too, but I might do an alternate colourway myself.

Archived