WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Carmella is in the game. So happy to see that Alexa made it in this year! I honestly wasn't expecting to her. Especially after the four horswomen last year.

I mean...Enzo and Cass were in last year, and both Alexa and Dana Brooke are in this year. So...I would think Carmella would be a shoo-in. Would be quite a surprise to me if they didn't have her in there.

This game is going to be insane.

Can you only get Nakamura with the NXT edition?

If you get the NXT edition, you get Nakamura, Crews, and Jax day one. If you get any other edition, you have to wait a couple of months and pay for them then.

Well I'm gonna get season pass anyway. Not looking forward to waiting though. :rolleyes:

They won't be included with the Pass sadly. :/ Exclusives rarely are.

The lighting during backstage brawls is so damn perfect.

How? It's like Silent Hill. Arena hallways aren't dark like that.

I can't overlook how the lighting compliments the texture of the models. From a realistic point of view, it doesn't make much sense, like you say.

Wonder what the bar with the stars is in the upper left hand corner

I'm guessing you never played career mode in 2K16...because that is clearly the match rating. It improves as you do unique moves and achieve certain milestones. Higher rated matches get you more credits that you can spend on customization for things like special moves, managers, etc.

Archived