WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

Sources: 2Kdev

Crowd + Backstage Fight

dmw4kl.jpg

Stage Fight

rvytuh.jpg

GAMEPLAY TRAILER - Sep 8, 2016

Sources: IGN

iqyih1.jpg

359mjkn.jpg

2pzmh5x.jpg

ibdvrk.jpg

dxifis.jpg

2qmqkhv.jpg

s5dbp0.jpg

2rpbih5.jpg

WEEK 5 - Aug 31, 2016

amn85.jpg314p92x.jpg2s81mz8.jpgxmnyoy.jpg2wf1pxc.jpg2ivmyyc.jpg

WEEK 4 - Aug 23, 2016

1124bbq.jpg

wi6cft.jpg

xqcshx.jpg

v3hfgx.jpg

11uurky.jpg

14bkyyp.jpg

257napz.jpg

5ceolz.jpg

6dr6zd.jpg

WEEK 3 - Aug 17, 2016

2db1f9s.jpg

jq6nhk.jpg

30t48ib.jpg

qxotq1.jpg

2ennk8x.jpg

2qal9ic.jpg

WEEK 3 - Aug 16, 2016

28qzspd.jpg

2py5d37.jpg

iyg7y1.jpg

1073vj8.jpg

nb53mc.jpg

2ns0s52.jpg

9a4vfl.jpg

2qcl08n.jpg

5fpzr5.jpg

2eygppt.jpg

2zp0ffo.jpg

WEEK 2 - Aug 9, 2016

Charlotte, Baron Corbin, Big E, Randy Orton, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor

6r7k3p.jpg

sv13te.jpg

w70i06.jpg

j15av4.jpg

21owjk7.jpg

2zp705k.jpg

WEEK 1 - Aug 2, 2016

Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, The Usos, The Bellas

akvhp4.jpgsblgjl.jpgf40nr4.jpgiz72px.jpg2s6lh7b.jpg2uqhmvp.jpg15ek3f6.jpg

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the updated lighting, texture and Y2J's more detailed hair. Only problem, why does Brock have that hair again? His hair is not that thick in real life.

edit: Oh btw I think this topic will be locked since we already have the official Roster Reveal topic.

Yeah but the Roster Reveal thread is more about the roster. The entrances and the screenshots are talked about because they come with it but I don't think a thread to only talk about all the official screenshots would be that bad

It will depend on the Mods but i think we could talk about the screenshot and videos in the roster reveal thread too.

I don't know, I think its like a tradition for this forum every time new WWE game reveal the screens. One of the reason I create this screenshots topic is, anyone who missed the screenshots posted on Roster Reveal topic can find the screens in this topic at the first post. But yeah, I agree, it depend on the Mods if they want to remove this topic this year.

It will depend on the Mods but i think we could talk about the screenshot and videos in the roster reveal thread too.

Every year we have Screenshots topic and the difference between roster reveal and screenshots topic is, anyone who missed the screenshots posted on roster reveal topic can find the screens in this topic at the first post. But yeah, I agree, it depend on the Mods if they want to remove this topic this year.

I agree with you. BTW thanks for posting the high quality pics.

I WANT MOREEEEE

So Brock is the cover star, and they improved his model...but still has the stupid hair?

Man that's stupid right? Don't know why they added that hair to the new and improved model.

Looks like granny panties are improved for the women's attire.

Also, just watch a video in youtube and it mentions that it looks like the face paint is getting smudged.

I checked the uso's facepaint and it looks like there are some of it's part being smudged, I really hope it is true. Having Sting's facepaint smudged during the match will be great and adds realism in the game. Also hope they fix the sweat system too.

Can't judge Brock's face from that angle. But I don't like the outdated hair. Brock's hair should be shorter.

Unless EAS will allow us to edit hair & facial hair this year... but it'll likely stay the same too.

The screenshot of Brock is in the WM31 arena, so perhaps it's just an alt attire from Showcase? I'm assuming he's getting one this year. I don't think there's any other reason why last year's Mania would make it in again.

Archived