How awesome would this be

takerfan4life

How great would it be if in Universe Mode this year they put the option in where you the player gets to choose a cut scene to determine the outcome of a match eg: Roman Reigns v Bray Wyatt and you get to choose a cut scene where Roman is on the verge of winning but then say Strowman interferes on Bray's behalf to screw over Roman, just a thought

I've always said Universe needs aspects of the old GM Mode. Contract negotiations, keeping Superstars happy. Hell, you could even expand on that and do a draft list of wrestlers you're interested in as you go through the year. Do a proper draft where you pick who you want and have to rework your chpixels as you go, just like Shabe and DB on Smackdown Live did.... Or just bring back GM Mode... whichever...

I'd be more than satisfied if they'd just give us the option to where our rivals don't face each other until the ppv. Tired of my two guys in the WWE title picture facing each other every week leading up to the ppv. Just give us a little check box in the corner of the rivalry tab that says "Rivals will not face each other until the ppv".

Also put two of our singles rivalries into a tag match once in a while with each face from each rivalry teaming up to face the heels. WWE have done that for as long as i can remember building feuds but its never been implemented into Universe Mode.

Would be fun. I hope they can bring the storylines aspect they added for the Universe of 2k15, that was a step in a good direction for me that they should've improved

Bringing back story editor, and creator would be a huge step.

I'd love to see branching story options in Universe mode as well, seeing as the idea is to book WWE as you see fit.

Archived