Are they ever gonna fix the kickpads in the kickpad section?

J-man89

Because the kickpads in the kickpad section are ridiculously bulky and don't fit anyone properly, so they either need to fix that or take it out all together. I say they just need to remove the section and just put all the kickpads under boots. I can't think of one time i've used any kickpads from the kickpad section.

Either resize them to where they're not 10x too big for your caw or take them out.

Yeah... simply just don't use them. Don't mean anyone else doesn't want to. Someone may want to go over-the-top in making ridiculous attires that involves these bulky kickpads. Never know.

Options are always good...as long as that option isn't some drastic gameplay bug/flaw...which ain't the case here.

I do agree tho, it does need fixing but removing them isn't the answer. Leave be until it is fixed.

instead of taking them away they need to fix it cause the idea of the kickpad is good idea so if you creat a martial art man if you want you can make him wrestle barefoot but yet have kickpad(abit like take wondo has

it just need to fix so its not bulky

and you might never have used any of the kick pad but others does i know i do

While the bulkiness does need to be fixed, the take them away argument? Yeah, that shit needs to stop. That is why we ended up with entire modes with potential ripped out of the games back when THQ ran the roost.

Ok yeah i agree not to take them out but they definitely need fixed. Yeah i don't use them but i'd like to, i wasn't really suggesting they take out the kickpads but just the section since we already have kickpads in the boots section anyways, why not just move the kickpads into the boots section?

Ok yeah i agree not to take them out but they definitely need fixed. Yeah i don't use them but i'd like to, i wasn't really suggesting they take out the kickpads but just the section since we already have kickpads in the boots section anyways, why not just move the kickpads into the boots section?

Because those kickpads layer over the boods, they're a sub type of attire. The bulkiness definitely needs fixing though.

Archived