Chances Of Unique Arenas For Certain Events?

W00ody

Both Beast In The East and Takeover Dallas were held in smaller more unique arena's than the usual WWE show. Do you guys think that if these events are featured in 2K17 that they'll feature elements of the Sumo Hall and the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center or just be stages in the regular arena setting that all recent show's use in 2K16?

Well, if they have Beast in the East and Dallas in the game, I'm sure they will be designed appropriately. Now...whether or not those venues get in the game at all, that remains to be seen. It would certainly be awesome if all of the major Takeovers had arenas in the game.

I would suspect no. We'd get a standard arena, a big Wrestlemania outdoor stadium and maybe MSG.

Seems like pretty low expectations for no reason...considering that we already had small indy-esque arenas in 2K16. I wouldn't expect many of the arenas to be exact replicas with the proper seating charts or anything...but there will certainly be more diversity than standard, WM, outdoor, etc.

2K did try to make the WCW Supershow arena as close to the Tokyo Dome as they could in 2K16 so I'd imagine so. I would love to see more NXT arenas this year. Hopefully Tribute to the Troops, Beast in the East, Live From MSG and Roadblock (especially now that it's a Raw PPV) make it in too.

we proby could get the stage look but all the arena are base on the same model

2K did try to make the WCW Supershow arena as close to the Tokyo Dome as they could in 2K16 so I'd imagine so. I would love to see more NXT arenas this year. Hopefully Tribute to the Troops, Beast in the East, Live From MSG and Roadblock (especially now that it's a Raw PPV) make it in too.

still laughing at them giving us a Japanese arena with an American crowd

I would suspect no. We'd get a standard arena, a big Wrestlemania outdoor stadium and maybe MSG.

Seems like pretty low expectations for no reason...considering that we already had small indy-esque arenas in 2K16. I wouldn't expect many of the arenas to be exact replicas with the proper seating charts or anything...but there will certainly be more diversity than standard, WM, outdoor, etc.

Sorry I didn't mean the "option" arenas, I was talking about the pre made ones.

Archived