Roster Reveal Discussion - Week 5 Added!

Ernez

This roster is about to be arguably the most fire in the history of games

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe under their indy names in a WWE Game seems so unreal, it's the kind of thing you could be sure that would never happen.

Even last year, people were wondering how they could do better than the WWE 2K16 roster and now, I have the feeling the WWE 2K16 Roster will get destroyed with the Roster Reveal^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This roster is about to be arguably the most fire in the history of games

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe under their indy names in a WWE Game seems so unreal, it's the kind of thing you could be sure that would never happen.

Even last year, people were wondering how they could do better than the WWE 2K16 roster and now, I have the feeling the WWE 2K16 Roster will get destroyed with the Roster Reveal^^

2k17 roster is already destroying 2k16´s roster with AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and Goldberg being included, in my books.

It's amazing how good this roster will be, plus whatever the showcase mode brings in, already shoots 2K16 out of the water.

Are we just getting roster name reveals or actual screenshots/videos like from the HCTP days? Or am I living in 2003 still :P

As for legends, I hope LOD are in this time.

Main roster I'm fairly relaxed about anyone I'm excited about being in, I think The Club will make it, AJ certainly. Shinsuke's confirmed already, so that's cool. Sasha's in, so I'm confident that means the other three horsewomen are also in.

Alexa and Carmella would be sweet too. And Asuka, definitely.

In my view there's a slight chance for Aries to be included, but anyone newer than him (like Roode and Young) most likely not.

As for legends, I hope LOD are in this time.

Main roster I'm fairly relaxed about anyone I'm excited about being in, I think The Club will make it, AJ certainly. Shinsuke's confirmed already, so that's cool. Sasha's in, so I'm confident that means the other three horsewomen are also in.

Alexa and Carmella would be sweet too. And Asuka, definitely.

In my view there's a slight chance for Aries to be included, but anyone newer than him (like Roode and Young) most likely not.

Road Warrior Animal is part of the whole lawsuit against WWE, so that's highly unlikely, which is a shame.

Umaga died so dont know of WWE has his rights

they do. they got it last year. Any legend that has a recent action figure (in the last year or 2) has a WWE legends deal....and 2k can include them free of charge
I didn't know that! That's sweet!!

There was a screenshot of a facebook conversation last year posted in the 2k16 forum here were Ed Leslie (Brutus Beefcake) said if wwe owns the gimmick (like brutus the barber beefcake) they can use them without permission as long as they pay the person royalties.

Umaga died so dont know of WWE has his rights

they do. they got it last year. Any legend that has a recent action figure (in the last year or 2) has a WWE legends deal....and 2k can include them free of charge
I didn't know that! That's sweet!!

There was a screenshot of a facebook conversation last year posted in the 2k16 forum here were Ed Leslie (Brutus Beefcake) said if wwe owns the gimmick (like brutus the barber beefcake) they can use them without permission as long as they pay the person royalties.

I would love for Umaga to be in the game but he isn't tied to any particular showcase. Unless They do a John Cena Showcase in the future.

I know, right. Usually weeks seems to fly by without even noticing, but now it just feels like days are crawling slowly :lol:

Especially because it is the first week, first time we are getting a look at the new guys, which NXT superstars are in and what new legends we are going to get... And that's just the beginning, the wait will be worst for the trailers and the first preview^^

I'm really hoping for some screenshots.

I think it's fairly obvious who will be in the game so that's not as interesting to me.

Main roster sure. But what we are getting from NXT should be interesting.

Well We Already Getting Shinsuke Nakamura & Nia Jax From NXT, Maybe Asuka, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, The Revival, No Way Jose, Austin Aries, American Alpha, Tye Dillinger, Elias Samson, Liv Morgan, Samoa Joe, Rhyno, Blake & Murphy, & Mojo Rawley From NXT Is Next To Be Revealed In The Upcoming Weeks For The Roster Reveal..

After last years backlash,i have a strong feeling we will see bayley and at least asuka. Bliss and Carmella I would say are 50/50. As far as the nxt talent goes, I am guessing new additions will be the alpha's,revival, mojo, and maybe no way hose,Aries, and tm61 as dlc. I doubt roode will be in yet. Obviously I could be wrong.

I'm Interested to see what happens with all the spring cuts wwe did. No real time to add anyone, so I am curious if that put a wrench in overall roster plans.

Archived