Roster Reveal Discussion - Week 5 Added!

Ernez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Honestly, hearing "Biggest roster ever!" EVERY year is kinda ridiculous. At this point, we're expecting "biggest roster ever" because we're now expecting them to add more than the year previous. So EVERY year from here on would be "biggest roster ever" and thus no longer a selling point.

Well, there will definitely be a point where "biggest roster" just ceases to be a possibility. To me "biggest roster" still excites me...because I definitely don't expect them to keep going for too long like that. 2K16 has 120 people...I don't expect them to go much higher than 150. If they ever get that high to begin with...

They'll probably stop around 135.

Well, there will definitely be a point where "biggest roster" just ceases to be a possibility. To me "biggest roster" still excites me...because I definitely don't expect them to keep going for too long like that. 2K16 has 120 people...I don't expect them to go much higher than 150. If they ever get that high to begin with...

They can keep increasing the roster, all they do is to not remove anyone and just keep adding and adding and adding and adding.

They can keep increasing the roster, all they do is to not remove anyone and just keep adding and adding and adding and adding.

giphy.gif

Contracts, dude. Contracts.

And, at some point, graphics and adjusted coding

they have tons of ppl under contract that they don't use. The ppl that make the WWE action figures are only allowed to make figures of ppl that have WWE merch (toy/videogame) contracts.

so 2K could have Norman Smiley, Billy Kidman, Magnum TA, Tatanka, Boogeyman, IRS, Brutus Beefcake, Doink, Junkyard Dog, Wrath/Adam Bomb, Dean Malenko, Umaga....and like tons of other ppl WWE has contracts with

they have tons of ppl under contract that they don't use. The ppl that make the WWE action figures are only allowed to make figures of ppl that have WWE merch (toy/videogame) contracts.

so 2K could have Norman Smiley, Billy Kidman, Magnum TA, Tatanka, Boogeyman, IRS, Brutus Beefcake, Doink, Junkyard Dog, Wrath/Adam Bomb, Dean Malenko, Umaga....and like tons of other ppl WWE has contracts with

2K has to set up separate contracts with the people on the roster most of the time, actually. So even though they're on WWEs alumni list, doesn't mean its going to be smooth sailing in every case.

Don't forget about disc space. If they keep adding and adding every year, disc space will be one of their problems. Unless they use a Triple Layer disc or they compress the game to fit the dual layer BD and then uncompressed once it is installed in the system. But right now I think WWE 2K16 is only about 40gb fresh off the disc so they could still manage to put in more wrestlers in there.

Also, if they are going to add wrestlers from past games like Edge, DDP, etc. at least find time to update their model. Edge's entrance jacket always bug me since it is sticking to his body and just like what everybody have said his face is sh*t.

Put some cloth physics on all CAW clothes/materials from 2K15 models.

They should update DDP's sh*tty hair. Since we would be having some WCW arenas in the game (will be using him more) I hope they fix his long hair or better yet let him have his short hair and put some designs in his attire. Of all DDP's attire they picked the generic one.

They could do that but of course that is an additional cost if they are going to do a 2 disc game. Maybe a triple layer BD is more suitable since it can store upto 100gb but it might end up being more expensive than 2 dual layers.

Well I just wish they still go on with the trend of putting the past DLC superstars in the upcoming game. I want Lita and Trish and some of the DLC in 2K17. Also, hoping that they retain "Hollywood" Rock even if it is just the music and titantron. And please change Colonel Mustafa to Iron Shiek.

2K has to set up separate contracts with the people on the roster most of the time, actually. So even though they're on WWEs alumni list, doesn't mean its going to be smooth sailing in every case.

Why would they have to pay extra for someone that signed a merchandise deal with WWE? thats the whole point of the licensing contract they sign. Why u think Alundra Blayze & Tatsumi Fujinami were in last year. They signed legends deals.

they have to pay for ppl that don't have WWE "nostalgia" contracts (is what they're actually called, since i just read adam bombs the other day). Ppl like Goldberg and Scott Steiner.

AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Charlotte, Nikki Bella, Bray Wyatt, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Asuka, Dana Brooke, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Samoa Joe, Natalya, Summer Rae, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Big E, Kevin Owens

My Predictions For Next Week's Roster Reveal

AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Charlotte, Nikki Bella, Bray Wyatt, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Asuka, Dana Brooke, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Samoa Joe, Natalya, Summer Rae, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Big E, Kevin Owens

They will add 5 legends/Tag teams to each I reckon.

They will add 5 legends/Tag teams to each I reckon.

Yeaa They Probably Will..

Umaga died so dont know of WWE has his rights

they do. they got it last year. Any legend that has a recent action figure (in the last year or 2) has a WWE legends deal....and 2k can include them free of charge

I didn't know that! That's sweet!!

Archived