Roster Reveal Discussion - Week 5 Added!

Ernez

So every WCW guys are in their WWE version? Diesel, Razor Ramon, Lex Luger looks to be in his Lex Express time (assuming the bus in the teaser pic is any indication), DDP with short hairs (WWE time).

So does that mean Bam Bam Bigelow is going to get his WWE theme? I don't remember if Vader had his WWE theme or WCW theme in 2K16.

I am not sure about Ricky Steamboat, I hope we don't lose his WCW theme.

Vader had his WWF/E theme

If they give ddp short hair and not keep his look from last year I will seriously lol. They finally give us goldberg and halloween havoc and then change DDP. Oh the humanity!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we pretty much know the on-disc roster, these are the future stars DLC I see making it:

Andrade Almas
Austin Aries
Elias Samson

Epico
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Mojo Rawley
No Way Jose

Primo
Tye Dillinger

I'm not all that confident about Ciampa & Gargano making it, but the ten I listed seem most likely from my perspective. Also not sure about Roode since he only debuted this month.

Now that we pretty much know the on-disc roster, these are the future stars DLC I see making it:

Andrade Almas

Austin Aries

Elias Samson

Epico

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Mojo Rawley

No Way Jose

Primo

Tye Dillinger

I'm not all that confident about Ciampa & Gargano making it, but the ten I listed seem most likely from my perspective. Also not sure about Roode since he only debuted this month.

Possible:

-Austin Aries

-Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

-Mojo Rawley

-No Way Jose

Doubtful:

-Primo and Epico

-Andrade Cien Almas

-Elias Samson

-Tye Dillinger

-Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano

Andrade Almas

Austin Aries

Elias Samson

Epico

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Mojo Rawley

No Way Jose

Primo

Tye Dillinger

You seriously forsee a DLC pack with 10 characters? Good luck with that. There will probably 1 DLC future pack with possibly Gallows, Anderson, Rhyno, Aries and 2 others.A Hall of Fame pack,WCW pack maybe and the moveset pack. Would like to see an ECW pack but its more than we could realistically hope for.

Why would Tye Dillinger be doubtful? I think him and Elias Samson will be DLC.

I personally think if No Way Jose makes DLC, then Almas has a good shot of making it. Samoa Joe debuted at the end of May last year & made it as DLC in 2K16.

I personally think if No Way Jose makes DLC, then Almas has a good shot of making it. Samoa Joe debuted at the end of May last year & made it as DLC in 2K16.

I agree with you on that.

That's tue but i think they saw Joe actually as a priority to get in the game. Almas and NWJ most likely are not. Or atleast not as important.

I'll just say this... if there is a Legends pack, I hope Eddie at the top of their list, but the class of 2016 is a higher priority than Eddie by a long shot e.g. Fabulous Freebirds, Stan Hansen, Godfather & Jacqueline.

I am doubtful on Roode and Aries being added on dlc. I could be wrong but I think they both are still on the special contracts that guys like Joe,Gargano and Ciampa started with. They perform for them but still can do outside stuff. Could be wrong but I have not heard anything on them signing the full time contracts.

my dlc guess list looks like this

nxt-

Apollo Crews

Nia Jax

Nakamura (the already announced dlc pack aka)

Current roster pack-

The Club

Mojo

Primo & Epico or Rhyno and Tye Dillenger

Wcw pack-

Scott Steiner

Rick Steiner

A few cruiserweights (maybe Rey or Ultimo or Juvi or Dean)

Looks like there's no retro versions of Taker & Kane. Plus no screenshots of them. I'm glad Road Dogg is in though.

How do you know? They may not be listing alternates this time. In any case, I'm sure all the costumes and things will be retained.

I'll just say this... if there is a Legends pack, I hope Eddie at the top of their list, but the class of 2016 is a higher priority than Eddie by a long shot e.g. Fabulous Freebirds, Stan Hansen, Godfather & Jacqueline.

I've wanted a 2005 heel Eddie in a game for years, doubt it ever happens but i really enjoyed his heel run in WWE in his feud with Rey.

Aside from losing Haku, Roddy and Honky, I'm fairly pleased with the roster. Assuming we'll get future stars, moves and hall of fame dlcs, no clue on what the fourth might be, hopefully they've got something cool up their sleeves.

Perfect? Is there such thing?

I'm guessing the reference went over your head?

Completely, please explain.

Only one man can save the DLC packs.

30kue4p.jpg

Ahh, I dont really watch much current product so most thinds allude me admittedly. Thanks for clueing me up.

Tye Dillinger's current gimmick. The Perfect 10

Archived