WWE 16 will be free in August with Games with Gold

Muur

Erenz already posted it in the gaming section but I'd say it's fair putting it in here too.

UBgmHex.jpg

an excuse for some of you who may have missed out on it to give it a play whilst it's free?

I just wish I would've known this before I bought it in I think May d;

• 2 weeks later...

This annoys me on a personal level...and here's why...

When 2K16 came out, I bought it on disc. Played it like that for months and months. Eventually, something happened where I couldn't get the game to work...some conflict between my system and the disc. The disc was in pristine condition, but the system was telling me I didn't have the proper license to play the game. Not sure what caused this...but I gave up on getting the disc to work after a few days and just repurchased the game in digital format. I tried everything before doing that...uninstalling, reinstalling, hard-resetting the system, changing power settings, everything. I tried for days to get that disc to be recognized. But, anyway...long story short, is...I bought the game not once, but twice. And now it's free.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't played since 2008. Got this and honestly think it's garbage. I can't seem to find any menu with detailed controls, the chain wrestling sucks and the submission stuff could have been simplified to button mashing or something. The tutorial before my career was lacking. Slow loading times still as well. If only they stuck to the more arcadey HCTP style.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this is full game or a demo I have started downloading it but it's very slow I am now in 33% I it says it's ready to play but when I start the game i can just play signal one on one with 6 superstar only do I have to wait till 100% or this is just a demo??

It's a full game, you need to get to 100% before you get everyone unlocked.

Is this is full game or a demo I have started downloading it but it's very slow I am now in 33% I it says it's ready to play but when I start the game i can just play signal one on one with 6 superstar only do I have to wait till 100% or this is just a demo??

It's a full game, you need to get to 100% before you get everyone unlocked.

OK thanks

Archived