Please fix body morphing

abhunter

My biggest complaint is that the body morphing is broken, to me AtLeast. I hate that there is no way to make like beer-belly type body builds, or builds like Kevin Owens. I also hate that they either took out the different skins (like they used to have the different looks or whatever) or I just can't find them. We need a better way to make kinda over-weight dudes.

They do need to add in the ability to make someone like Yokozuna accurately...if the game allowed this...would be great addition...but also his weight as well...

Definitely this. They need to add back the option to change arm/leg length as well. It's an eye sore to see a caw of someone like Benoit with long arms.

They have body skins in, but you access them through morphing. Making a guy leaner brings out muscles, while making him fat fades the muscles away and introduces fat folds. Then you can use body adjustment to give him the desired build while retaining the body "skin".

My biggest complaint when it comes to body morphing is not being able to adjust the length of certain parts like arms, legs, hands, feet, neck etc like ItalianoFBI alluded to. I also hope they add the ability to add body hair and adjust the shininess of the skin. Nothing to do with morphing but kinda somewhat related.

And also make it so it's not so damn sensitive. I barely touch the joystick and it goes from like 3 to 11. It's a real pain, especially when doing arms and legs.

1.) Body morphing to create much larger/fatter wrestlers

2.) Limb morphing for adjusting length of arms,legs, etc.

3.) Skin textures for adding lines and age options for the facial skin

4.) Body hair so we don't have to download textures from CC

I wish they'd include a "Scissors Tool" where you could cut and style your wrestlers hair to your liking. The in game hair styles are very limited. Also, add the ability to dye facial hair this time.

if they fixed Lesnar, I'm sure Ambrose and Roman Reigns will be updated. I did stumble across Taker's 2k17 graphic model and hoping this is true since he has been a bit more different than his return at Mania against Wyatt.hqdefault.jpg

That's not Taker's model, thats from the guy who made the Royal Rumble sculptures for WWE.

I think people need to understand "broken" and "doesn't do what I personally want yet" are not the same thing. The morphing could stand to be more robust, but it isn't broken.

The limb length morphing (arms/legs/hands/feet/neck) has been in every SVR game, why the hell did they take it out

They didn't take it out, because it was never in the current system in the first place.

"For example, we added many more parts, more adjustment options and elements like body hair, all of which add to the game’s massive set of customization options."

I hope it means they added ability to change length and width of varieties of body parts like waist, arms and wrist.

Archived