Hope they finally get Undertaker's entrance right

JayBITW

I'm really hoping they get his entrance right. Start off with the GONG, lower the lights, maybe another GONG, and then his theme plays. And maybe throw in some updated pyro. Idk, maybe it's just me....but his entrance not starting off with the GONG, always made his entrance on the video games feel...just slightly off

That and the fact that I can go downstairs, start the laundry, use the bathroom, check the mail, make a sandwich and eat it and then come back upstairs only to find the match has already started is completely unrealistic. Undertaker takes at least an eternity to make it to the ring.

It would be cool if they added all of his different looks. They almost had them all in 16, but they were missing both his grey and purple glove attires.

The thing that annoyed me with 16, was how they put his older face on his attitude era body. Although it actually worked for Ministry Taker. Made him look scarier lol

Regarding entrances, I think they should make create an entrance more refined. One of the best entrance creation is WWE RAW 2 and the WWE games in the Gamecube. They should combine this and we could have a robust create an entrance in a video game. Intro and light Timing, selecting the effects and color of the lights, and etc..

Also they should add sound effects so that we could add the Gong and thunder sound effects for undertaker.

WWE 2K16 made some positive things in their CAE but you could still see more room for improvement.

Regarding entrances, I think they should make create an entrance more refined. One of the best entrance creation is WWE RAW 2 and the WWE games in the Gamecube. They should combine this and we could have a robust create an entrance in a video game. Intro and light Timing, selecting the effects and color of the lights, and etc..

Also they should add sound effects so that we could add the Gong and thunder sound effects for undertaker.

WWE 2K16 made some positive things in their CAE but you could still see more room for improvement.

I remember that was the only thing I liked doing in Raw 2. The entrance creator was one of the best I've seen in a wrestling game. My only complaint about it is that you could only pick full entrance animations and not mix and match parts.

It would be cool if they added all of his different looks. They almost had them all in 16, but they were missing both his grey and purple glove attires.

The thing that annoyed me with 16, was how they put his older face on his attitude era body. Although it actually worked for Ministry Taker. Made him look scarier lol

This

If you go to last Jen you can see they made him more better than the ps4 or xb1

It's dumb that you can't have a completely spotlight entrance like Batista, Wyatt etc.

Same here. I hated this too. I want to use Jericho's fade out lighting for some of my edited entrance but it's not in the list and not even a dim light in the templates. It sucks I have to use undertaker's dark blue lighting just to get a dark light.

I remember that was the only thing I liked doing in Raw 2. The entrance creator was one of the best I've seen in a wrestling game. My only complaint about it is that you could only pick full entrance animations and not mix and match parts.

A lot of my time were used in that mode too. Up to this day I don't know why Yukes have not used that kind of editor in this generation's WWE game. Same with your complaint with the can't mix entrance animations.

God I only hope so. The gong in the the beginning is KEY! Sets the mood entirely that one lone gong then the lights go out and another one before the theme kicks in. He should also take his coat off like Rick Rude does. Also one thing that peeves me is the lighting is never dark enough. Like ever. I feel like his entrance lighting is too bright same with others like Finn Balor.

C'mon you didn't like setting traps for people where you could drop a box on them? :laugh:

But seriously, the ability to tailor the lighting was a superb addition, and I wish they'd add it again.

C'mon you didn't like setting traps for people where you could drop a box on them? :laugh:

But seriously, the ability to tailor the lighting was a superb addition, and I wish they'd add it again.

I forgot about the box! That was one of my favorite things to do too. Kane never saw it coming.

I forgot about the box! That was one of my favorite things to do too. Kane never saw it coming.

:laugh:

Brock Lesnar became quite the kleptomaniac in my game as well. What were the options for things to do?

Promo

Steal

Attack

Trap

Rest.

I also used to love the scene in catering, where someone would get blindsided at the table.

I remember Day of Reckoning 2 had the option to choose how you walked for each individual part too, which was a nice little touch. So you could have say, Ravens entrance pieces, but with Jerichos cocky walk animation. Really added a lot imo.

I remember Day of Reckoning 2 had the option to choose how you walked for each individual part too, which was a nice little touch. So you could have say, Ravens entrance pieces, but with Jerichos cocky walk animation. Really added a lot imo.

Yeah that's what is great with that series. The problem right now is that the entrances for this generation's wwe game are mocapped. They will have a hard time to link two motions smoothly. Since in svr (early years), dor, and raw series they have entrance motion computer generated.

Yeah that's what is great with that series. The problem right now is that the entrances for this generation's wwe game are mocapped. They will have a hard time to link two motions smoothly. Since in svr (early years), dor, and raw series they have entrance motion computer generated.

Ahh. I forgot about that completely. Maybe they'll find a way, eh?

Archived