GothamRiddler's HCTP Collection(RELEASED!)

KamenRangerW

After some good news I was given yesterday. I've decided to return to HCTP. Apparently a friend of mine had copied my memory cards before everything got corrupted. He had my main four copied. So in the next two or three days I'll finally release my saves as is.

• 1 month later...

Because I got the itch to play HCTP again. I ended up working more on the multiple attires cards.I added another Jake Roberts to the mix. I promise their 4 attires you don't really see in HCTP. I added 3 Dynamite Kids to the save. I cued up 3 more Ultimate Warriors as well. I did a Syxx,X-Pac(X-Factor) and Syxx-Pac(Early NWA-TNA) as well. I was thinking maybe 3 Jeff Hardy's if he's desired enough. I'm still keeping Mick Foley in mind to do 4 pack. Not sure if there's demand for Jerry Lawler to be included.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after much debating. I've decided to release my saves as they are. Here you go guys and enjoy the GothamRiddler Collective.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/bd6dxfovirr1t35

Consider these saves my walk away from HCTP for minute again. Now some movesets aren't a 100% complete. Such as Steve Austin and Kama off the top of my head. I put a lot of effort and time into these. So show your appreciation by giving me a comment on it. The saves do contain hacks so try to avoid messing with movesets. Again I hope you enjoy my creations. More may come in the future if I feel the urge to do more. Currently I'm back to finalizing my WCW Redux FPR save. Who knows I might end up doing a WCW 98-2000 save for HCTP.

Loving the saves that you did. That Misc save you did is great. I like that you added obscure wrestlers or at least attires on it. The Fake Razor Ramon and Fake Diesel were the highlight for me.

The multiple attires cards were cool too. I really liked the different Jake Roberts and Ultimate Warriors you did. I've never seen most of 'em. Well not as a CAW on here. I hope you continue to do more saves in the future.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah I tried my best to do different attires no one really sees. Weather their popular or not. I hope everyone finds something they like in one of the saves. I seriously pride myself on the "Stunning" Steve Austin I did. That was 100% me.

This is art! I love the different Warriors that use Bhangra's as a base. Marty Jannetty in his singles outfit, a good shout using the oddities that no-one else seems to create, but my favourite by far is the Mark Callous one. I've already made a decent 1991 Undertaker using that as a base.

All n all, good work and I'm looking forward to the WCW one if you decide to press ahead with it.

This is art! I love the different Warriors that use Bhangra's as a base. Marty Jannetty in his singles outfit, a good shout using the oddities that no-one else seems to create, but my favourite by far is the Mark Callous one. I've already made a decent 1991 Undertaker using that as a base.

All n all, good work and I'm looking forward to the WCW one if you decide to press ahead with it.

Thanks man. Yeah I had to use his base for Ultimate Warrior. There was no way I was gonna top his. The attires however I could do. It took awhile to experiment with. Trying to find a way to emulate his boots on some. Which is why their all different ways.

Yeah I enjoyed doing "Mean" Mark. I debated about doing the full black one piece as his attire. But I decided to do something different. Marty honestly I think really sucks. I couldn't get a good base going. So I broke down and used DaRottweiler's base. I tried him though. I might do more attires in the future for other guys. The WCW save could happen. I'd more than likely just do the multiple attires cards again. Just adding WCW guys to the mix.

That Aldo Montoya moveset was a nightmare. He didn't really have a wide variety of moves. I had to use the diving fameasser to simulate the diving bulldog he used as a finisher a few times. All Justin Credible did was headlock takedowns and arm drags as Aldo. Very tough to complete a whole moveset because of it.

I actually got a request to add 3 more Brutus Beefcake's to a save. It could easily be done. But what's left other than his WCW run. I have been thinking of people to add to another future save. I've told myself if I can think of enough people. I'll do one more multiple attires card. One might be another 3 Randy Savage's. Mick Foley is on a short list. Which would be a 4 faces of Foley deal. Jack Foley,Cactus Jack,Mankind and Dude Love would be the ones I do. I'd obviously try to do a WCW/ECW Cactus Jack variant. Cause everyone does the WWF look. Tommy Dreamer is on that list as well. He had enough different looks to get 3 attires. I even have Haku/Meng on a list of potential people. I'm open to suggestion if there's enough to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Well after thinking about it. I might do a mini multiple attires save. This time it won't be a full save. So it might only have like 4 guys with three attires. It'll probably be a ECW mini pack. So 4 ECW guys with three attires a piece.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update

Haven't done a whole lot since Dreamer. I went back to FPR so I wouldn't burn myself out with HCTP. I'm still deciding if I wanna do another misc save. Cause it might be fun to do like 10 random guys. I would more than likely use existing CAW's with my own attires. I got ideas for some rarely seen attires for HCTP. Like a New Foundation Jim Neidhart,1990's WWF Jeff Hardy(Jobber),Darkness Hulk Hogan(1990's Antihero WCW),Barry Windham(WWF Stalker), and Lex Luger(nWo Wolfpack variant). That's to name a few ideas. I could always do Mike Rotundo too. Weather it's a US Express or Varsity Club attire. Just to do something different for him. Cause most know I like to do obscure attires.

Got the New Foundation Jim Neidhart done. I ended up making a debut Undertaker too. This isn't gonna be a full save. I've decided against Luger and Windham. Mike Rotundo will happen but I'm not sure which attire. Still trying to figure out who else to add. I was thinking maybe a old school Chris Benoit. Like NJPW & ECW old school. Hell even a Dean Malenko is possible. Is there anyone I should do? I'm not gonna make any base myself. So you'll have to refer me to a base caw to use. I can take a shot at a requested attire.

Looking forward to it. I'd like to see a Hunter Hearst Helmsley blue blood outfit, with the Jean-Pierre Levesque base?

I'll give it a go. Not really all that different from the Jean Paul Levesque attire. You want early or later Hunter? Cause early Hunter used pretty much the same moveset. Later Hunter it expanded some more. Either way I have the material to watch to make either one.

Any other ones you wanna see? I'm ruling out solo heel Crush unfortunately. I tried to do him last week. I'm like 3 layers short when I get to the chest/gut logo. That's even hacking over the underwear.

I'll be honest here. I was actually toying with the idea of doing a UFC style Ken Shamrock. I've been watching some old UFC ppvs from like 95 & 96. I'm thinking I can probably translate his shoot style in the HCTP moveset OK. Not 100 % sold on doing that yet.

Yeah something close to Hunter's WWF debut, with those oval patterns on black pants that he used to wear.

I had a go at doing heel Crush, myself using MagnusD's outfit, which is a bit of a cheat admittedly, like his heel Hasbro figure, but it turned out okay I think.

Speaking of Hasbro, It'd be fun to see a Hasbro CAW set, like old school wrestlers as their Hasbro figure appearances, like recreating Rick Rude's tights, that kind of thing.

Stick with Shamrock too, I'd to see an MMA twist in HCTP, have a section devoted to them, like in Fire Pro.

I can do that Hunter Hearst Helmsley for you no problem. No offense to him ,but I don't really like his attires. I already did some Hasbro attires. That would the green and purple Rockers attires. I'll move forward with Ken Shamrock then. Yeah I love me some Fire Pro that's no secret. But Ken would be the only one I'd wanna do. He was my favorite MMA fighter. He'd be in his MMA attire as well. Maybe a Josh Barnett if I can find a good base.

Sweet. I have a Josh Barnett base formula if you decide to use him:

01 SKIN 1(-93,10)(-7)

02 FACE 20,10

HEAD (0,0)

EYEBROW (20,20)

EYES (5,-10)(-10,-50)

NOSE (-10,0)(-15,-30)

CHEEK (20)

MOUTH (0,15)(-75)

JAW (-20,20)(0)

03 EYES 32(14,20)(-25)

04 EYEBROWS 11(-76,45)(-50)