Brock Lesnar Flagged For Potential USADA Drug Test Faliure; WWE Releases Statement

Lunchbox

Ausin3035, looks like you got competition for the CAWS Bullheaded Troll of the Year award.

or miguel is just a Lesnar dickriding fanboy

I'm a dick rider for saying that the man might not be on Peds. As I said before if Brock is dirty then yes I would agree with Huntx intill it is confirmed judgement should be reserved.

A report has come out now that Brock used an inhaler which would trigger the test.

Instead of calling someone a troll why don't read what Exctually I've been saying.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3318380/brock-lesnar-usada-anti-doping-violation-teammate-claims-asthma-inhaler-possible-culprit/

This article right here is enough for doubt in till further information is released from the usada.

the first two paragraphs from the article you posted:

Last week, the MMA community, especially the casual fans who exclusively follow the UFC, was extremely vocal when the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) made it known Brock Lesnar failed his post-fight drug test. Now, there is news of one of Lesnar’s teammates claiming Lesnar’s asthma inhaler is the culprit for “The Beast” testing dirty.

According to an article by Wrestling News Source, it reports that a user on an online forum board who goes by the moniker D2 claims a simple asthma inhaler is what caused Lesnar to fail his drug test. D2 also claims to be a teammate of Lesnar, and he says that Lesnar takes said asthma inhaler during certain times of the year. Apparently, right after UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes, during his post-fight drug test, was one of those times.

THAT'S what you're taking as official confirmation? key words here, claiming, a user on an online forum board, D2 also claims to be a teammate of Lesnar

im sorry but this DOES NOT confirm it was over an inhaler. NOTHING is confirmed until it's confirmed by the USADA. and the fact that someone is posting this in a forum claiming to be associated with Lesnar sounds sketchy to me.

Just found out the originally source reported that the guy was trolling. I'm still standing by my statement though in till the USADA says what he was on I'm not going to assume he was using a PED.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would the inhaler only trigger one of the numerous test he takes and why wasn't the inhaler reported before the fight?

good point. if the inhaler triggered one test, it should have triggered more of them.

God *censored*ing damn, this is boring, any substantial updates?

Either the USADA are still doing further testing or Brock's camp and the UFC have decided not to release the info.

I hope it's the former. They always re-test a positive result. At this point, I want something new to argue about.

I think Hunt could have taken Lesnar. Lesnar wasnt that impressive.

But he didn't? If he could have, he would have?

Also Jiggy, who's that in your avy?

Sit down. Lesnar won by decision. All he did was lay on him for 3 rounds.

Hunt lost kid. Get over it.

Hunt lost kid. Get over it.

Theres nothing to get over, kid. I dont even follow UFC.

The New York Department of State released the following statement on whether they could keep Brock Lesnar off the August 21st SummerSlam event if he is suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission due to a possible violation of USADA policy:

In 2002, New York State passed legislation that scaled back the regulation of “professional wrestling” in many respects based on a recognition that the activity is entertainment rather than bona-fide athletic competition. Under current New York State law, “professional wrestling” is defined as wrestling “primarily for the purpose of providing entertainment to spectators and which does not comprise a bona fide athletic contest or competition” (NY Unconsolidated Laws section 8928-b[1]). As such, the State does not license individual wrestlers, and Mr. Lesnar is not a licensee of the New York State Athletic Commission. In the context of “professional wrestling,” as defined above, the State licenses only the promoter, such as the WWE. Per New York law, among other health and safety requirements that apply to the licensing of a promoter, the event promoter is required to have a physician examine each wrestler and determine whether each wrestler is medically fit to participate.

The question of whether Mr. Lesnar is fit to participate in a “professional wrestling” event is one that will be determined by the application of the professional medical judgment of the examining physician, the policies of the WWE, and the choices made by Mr. Lesnar with regard to his own participation leading up to the event date.

This appears to suggest that Lesnar wouldn’t be prevented from appearing at SummerSlam due to an MMA suspension. It’s going to be up to WWE, Lesnar and a physician.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnars-status-for-summerslam/

Aubrey Peeples.

Like that isn't a sign of domination, how do you think rape happens?

Brock Lesnar has been flagged by USADA for a SECOND Anti-Doping violation in an out-of-competition test leading up to his UFC 200 fight against Mark Hunt, UFC.com has announced this evening.

UFC issued the following statement on their website:

“The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016.

“USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. The Nevada State Athletic Commission also retains jurisdiction over this matter as the sample collection was performed at UFC 200 in Las Vegas.

“Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.”

https://twitter.com/WNSource/status/755523101509681157

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/43006/Brock-Lesnar-Tests-Positive-On-Second-UFC-Drug-Test/

While I still wouldn't give hunt half of what Brock got I would give him a nice bonus and a title shot.

I love Hunt but hes one win away from a title shot still. I would give him Werdum again though. The heavyweight division is stackkkkked.

Reports are coming out that he was using the same shit as Jon Jones.(Estrogen blockers)

Weird question, did Chael Sonnen report it? He broke the new about Jones on Rogans (Or maybe The Fighter And the Kids) podcast.

Reports are coming out that he was using the same shit as Jon Jones.(Estrogen blockers)

As noted earlier today, Brock Lesnar has now been flagged twice by the USADA due to the same substance.

A source close to the Brock Lesnar situation says that Lesnar tested positive for the substance Clomiphene, which was the same substance that Jon Jones tested positive for. Clomiphene is an Estrogen blocker that is commonly used by bodybuilders to increase testosterone production while cycling off steroids.

https://twitter.com/latimespugmire/status/755522478756073472

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnar-tested-positive-for-an-estrogen-blocker/

Forget purses or walking papers, Mark Hunt is just looking for answers at this point.

Following the news that Brock Lesnar, Hunt's opponent at UFC 200, failed a second drug test, this time in-competition, Hunt told MMA Fighting, "I want to know what the UFC is going to do about this sh*t. Four days and two drug test failures and I have no answers."

Lesnar defeated Hunt via unanimous decision on July 9. On Friday, USADA announced that Lesnar failed an out-of-competition drug test on June 28. On Tuesday, USADA announced Lesnar failed a second test for the same substance, however, they won't disclose the substance unless Lesnar decides to.

Hunt has publicly asked for Lesnar's full purse or his release from the company, however, he says he isn't getting much of a response from the UFC.

His patience is apparently wearing thin.

https://twitter.com/markhunt1974/status/755526000151187456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/19/12231994/mark-hunt-searching-for-answers-following-brock-lesnars-second-failed

Archived