NXT Collector's Edition

LEGION

admittedly, it's a great collectors edition for those who like that sort of thing, but i'm not buying it because i have no interest in any of the stuff included in it. pretty sure the 3 nxt stars will be available at a later date as DLC, although it's a shame they are not included with the season pass. even if we have to pay for them, i want them so i,m definitely getting them

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really interested in spending $99 for a bunch of garbage I'll lose or my wife will toss. I do want the three wrestlers though. hoping they will still be available.

Found this in the other forum:

2K Sports informed us that the NXT superstars will be available on launch day for those who purchase the NXT Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The NXT Enhancement Pack--which includes the three stars--will be available for purchase later this year as downloadable content. PS3 and Xbox 360 players can purchase the NXT stars as DLC on launch day.

Wow. *Censored* this.

not really interested in spending $99 for a bunch of garbage I'll lose or my wife will toss. I do want the three wrestlers though. hoping they will still be available.

2K Sports informed us that the NXT superstars will be available on launch day for those who purchase the NXT Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The NXT Enhancement Pack--which includes the three stars--will be available for purchase later this year as downloadable content. PS3 and Xbox 360 players can purchase the NXT stars as DLC on launch day.

So 50000 current gen uses and all last gen uses get this right away but everyone else has to wait 3 months. That seems fair, great way to make the rest of us feel like running out and buy your game right away 2K.

So 50000 current gen users who paid more and all last gen users who get a worse quality game get this right away but everyone else has to wait 3 months. That seems fair, great way to make the rest of us feel like running out and buy your game right away 2K.

Yes it is a great way to make people buy your game.

Well good thing i still own the Ps3 looks like its time to dust of the old gal

I prefer to buy the games digitally, i already got the regular edition pre ordered on my PS4 with the clock counting down, so i'll be able to play it on the night of release. I LOVE Nakamura but i'm not gonna pay $100 for a bunch of extra collectors stuff that i don't care about just to get Nakamura early.

I don't care about Nia Jax or Apollo Crews, so Nakamura is the only thing in the NXT Collectors Edition i care about and just him doesn't justify the price for me. I hate having to wait 90 days or however long to get him but whatever, games already gonna have AJ Styles, Goldberg, probably a big chunk of NXT like The Revival, American Alpha, Bayley etc. So all the default wrestlers will be more than enough to make me happy until i get Nakamura.

Honestly, i'm pleasantly surprised we got Nakamura at all. There was always the nagging worry in the back of my mind that he might not make it.

Yeah as much as it sucks for those who wont be buying the Collectors Edition, at least he's in and we know at some point we can get him. That was also a big concern for me was if Nakamura was gonna make it in or not. Now its at least good to know he's in, alot will be waiting before they can get him but they will get him.

He better have a new Boma Ye/Kinshasa, i'd be really pissed if he just had the 2K16 corner Boma Ye, not a big fan of it. I want a running Kinshasa and a corner one both where the opponent is standing when they take it. Maybe a 3rd one where they're kneeling.

Honestly, i'm pleasantly surprised we got Nakamura at all. There was always the nagging worry in the back of my mind that he might not make it.

Yeah as much as it sucks for those who wont be buying the Collectors Edition, at least he's in and we know at some point we can get him. That was also a big concern for me was if Nakamura was gonna make it in or not. Now its at least good to know he's in, alot will be waiting before they can get him but they will get him.

He better have a new Boma Ye/Kinshasa, i'd be really pissed if he just had the 2K16 corner Boma Ye, not a big fan of it. I want a running Kinshasa and a corner one both where the opponent is standing when they take it. Maybe a 3rd one where they're kneeling.

I'm fairly certain he will, since the way he does it in WWE is a slight bit different from the way he did it elsewhere.

Archived