NXT Collector's Edition

LEGION

• xnavfj59.jpg
    • A copy of the WWE 2K17 video game;
    • Exclusive premium packaging;
    • NXT Enhancement Pack:
      • Playable NXT Superstars: Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews;
      • 50 percent more points at NXT in MyCareer;
    • Exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura;
    • Exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine;
    • Exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Apollo Crews won't be on the disc then, but rather DLC? Very surprising to say the least. Hopefully American Alpha, Tye Dillinger and The Revival will be on-disc and not DLC as well.

Anyone else feels like the other Superstars also on the cover are in? I mean, why would they include American Alpha, the Revival, Bayley, Alexa Bliss and Asuka on there if they won't be in the game?

i want the digital copy but hope they include the 3 dlc superstar from nxt collector .edition.

because i want nakamura, and nia jax, and apollo crew as early as possible.

but other wise im sure like other years after a wile they will be avalaible individualy from the collector edition.

i would like the statue too but can live with out it.

would like teh 50% boost for nxt , part of carriere. but can live wiht out it.

Nakamura art card not more interested than that.

ring mat peices not interested by it either

So, Apollo Crews won't be on the disc then, but rather DLC? Very surprising to say the least. Hopefully American Alpha, Tye Dillinger and The Revival will be on-disc and not DLC as well.

I assume they are in the disc but will just be unlocked when you input the redeem code of the preorder (just like arnold, sting, warrior and any other preorder sh*t) which sucks. They just want additional money since they know that everybody wants to play as Shinsuke Nakamura.

I will be fuming mad if the likes of Alexa, Asuka, Dilinger does not make it in the game. I really want to play as the Perfect 10.

BTW looks like they are jacking up the NXT roster this year. Hoping for 30+ NXT Superstars in the game. Last year most of the considered NXT superstars are already in the main roster that is why I got bored playing Mycareer, it looks outdated which kills the vibe. Also, there are only few superstar rivalry variations and tag teams to make you want to stay in NXT.

Safe to say whoever are on the trading cards are in? We can see them better in the trailer but they are blurry. I can see Asuka, Dash, Dawson, Dana Brooke & Carmella. There also the NXT Edition box but it is harder to see everyone. There Bayley and is that Alexa Bliss next to Balor?

2kgmktwwe2k17nxteditionbeautyshotnoratin

Safe to say whoever are on the trading cards are in? We can see them better in the trailer but they are blurry. I can see Asuka, Dash, Dawson, Dana Brooke & Carmella. There also the NXT Edition box but it is harder to see everyone. There Bayley and is that Alexa Bliss next to Balor?

Take my money.

Archived