Career Mode & 4 DLC Packs

Ernez

I'm sorry. But it is really hard to read. Whether you notice that yourself or not.

of course it is cause i said i was french Canadian then my writing is hard to read .

i show someone that i know form other chat my post and they understood exactly what i said.

but strangely here some people cant read it at all its unreadable cause they found out i'm not born English speaking.

So you think everyone here is English born?

I'm German, for example.

It's just a combination of weird usage of the space bar and sometimes the miss/addition of some words.

yeah right strangely only a few selected people from here cant understand what i said so i guest you all are 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 time more inteligent that all the other who get what i said on first try.

and i am moronic cause i make a mistake and corrected my self

No it's because you didn't understand it's a typo - why would something for 2K16 come with 2K17? it'd be retarded

yeah right somthing that we saw in past games are retarded when supected to be the case here.

we have saw in past game (not wwe games but other games) that when you preorder you get one of teh dlc for the previous .

i just was more open to the possibility other than typo . that all.

since i have seen it in other games.

doesnt make me an idiot or stupid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope one of them is a CWC pack, but I highly doubt it. Pretty sure all DLC characters have been determined by now lol.

Ya ik but be cool to get Zack Sabre Jr,Cedric Alexander and Tommaso Campia and Johnny Grango

xD i would be all in for that

and if it would be excluded season pass i would pay 15 dollars :D

I really hope one of them is a CWC pack, but I highly doubt it. Pretty sure all DLC characters have been determined by now lol.

Ya ik but be cool to get Zack Sabre Jr,Cedric Alexander and Tommaso Campia and Johnny Grango

xD i would be all in for that

and if it would be excluded season pass i would pay 15 dollars :D

I would also

No it's because you didn't understand it's a typo - why would something for 2K16 come with 2K17? it'd be retarded

Same reason you can release a collector's edition for a game that doesn't come with the game. Yeah it'd be retarded but you can't put anything past anyone anymore. If somebody pre-ordered this thing and got a 2k16 kickstarter, they wouldn't be able to complain. Fine print specifically said 16 not 17. Did they care enough to go back and fix it yet?

Just because you know it's a typo doesn't mean there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that it wasn't

Same reason you can release a collector's edition for a game that doesn't come with the game. Yeah it'd be retarded but you can't put anything past anyone anymore. If somebody pre-ordered this thing and got a 2k16 kickstarter, they wouldn't be able to complain. Fine print specifically said 16 not 17. Did they care enough to go back and fix it yet?

Just because you know it's a typo doesn't mean there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that it wasn't

Considering we had the XBOX version of the same thing saying it correctly...

Also...these are gaming companies, not mobile phone contracts.

i removed the post cause i considered you not even worth the trouble to be proven wrong . once more, you just try to flamebate meso i get warned and its wont work if i could i would block your post so i wouldnt have to see them

You can

anyway I didn't say YOU were a retard, I said giving something for 2016 would be

i removed the post cause i considered you not even worth the trouble to be proven wrong . once more, you just try to flamebate meso i get warned and its wont work if i could i would block your post so i wouldnt have to see them

You can

anyway I didn't say YOU were a retard, I said giving something for 2016 would be

yes it is but i have seen it in the past so not unposible but it happen it wasnt it was realy a typo,

since the french version of the pub says 2k17 and the english says 2k16 ,, even on xbox one unlike what he claimed .

its mention as a bonus (same as goldberg and the 2 arrenas ) when you pre order the regular version bundle.

Based on 2K's marketing approach in the last couple of years, I don't think we can even trust them when they reveal information about Career mode. We will only know how it is when we (or whoever decides to get the game) get to play it.

2K will reveal information in a month and it's going to sound good and promising, but here's the thing, it's all pointless; like when Paul Heyman wrote "storylines" for 2K15 or when last year's game had "new advancements" for the Universe mode like personality traits and status effects for superstars. It's all pointless!
In my short lived experience with Career mode, the only gameplay element that functioned properly was the option to turn heel/face every other week during that stupid interview with Renee Young that kept repeating over and over again. What a *censored*ing mess and what a laughable "career mode". Universe mode was no better.

What is worse is that they get away with such marketing. *censored*ing losers.
And why wouldn't they, when people such as myself love wrestling and see hope in what 2K promises? It works for them because no one else is making WWE games.
I'm actually done with these games. because I know what to expect, and that's why I'll spend my money on Mafia and Watch Dogs 2 this year. I may be proven wrong when the game comes out, but I highly doubt that.

So on the preorder page it list myplayer kickstart, which is for career mode and the season pass says 4 dlc packs.

Any of you guys excited about career mode again? Personally I'm not a huge fan, but hopefully they add more to it.

Does the 4 DLC packs in clude whats in the Pre Order NXT?

So on the preorder page it list myplayer kickstart, which is for career mode and the season pass says 4 dlc packs.

Any of you guys excited about career mode again? Personally I'm not a huge fan, but hopefully they add more to it.

Does the 4 DLC packs in clude whats in the Pre Order NXT?

Dunno, I would assume it doesn't but you never know with them lol

Based on 2K's marketing approach in the last couple of years, I don't think we can even trust them when they reveal information about Career mode. We will only know how it is when we (or whoever decides to get the game) get to play it.

2K will reveal information in a month and it's going to sound good and promising, but here's the thing, it's all pointless; like when Paul Heyman wrote "storylines" for 2K15 or when last year's game had "new advancements" for the Universe mode like personality traits and status effects for superstars. It's all pointless!

In my short lived experience with Career mode, the only gameplay element that functioned properly was the option to turn heel/face every other week during that stupid interview with Renee Young that kept repeating over and over again. What a *censored*ing mess and what a laughable "career mode". Universe mode was no better.

What is worse is that they get away with such marketing. *censored*ing losers.

And why wouldn't they, when people such as myself love wrestling and see hope in what 2K promises? It works for them because no one else is making WWE games.

I'm actually done with these games. because I know what to expect, and that's why I'll spend my money on Mafia and Watch Dogs 2 this year. I may be proven wrong when the game comes out, but I highly doubt that.

So much *censored*ing true.....

BUT

I will buy it with the hope that it will be better...It is what you said exactly..They don't have competition with the WWE franchise so they pull one good thing every year (last year's be the much improved gameplay).But other than that the game was bad...

Laughable Career and Universe Mode,Showcase that 60% of the fans don't care about (and they continue to present it as a basic selling point),and...was I the only one that noticed that the "graphics" compared to WWE 2K15 were not better but maybe worse?

Well, I think one of the expansions is already revealed...the three people that come with the NXT Edition, since they're available for purchase at a later date.

But they specified they aren't apart of the Season Pass though. So it's 4 Packs plus them and Goldberg.

Well, I think one of the expansions is already revealed...the three people that come with the NXT Edition, since they're available for purchase at a later date.

But they specified they aren't apart of the Season Pass though. So it's 4 Packs plus them and Goldberg.

It wont be lol

I don't think the day one DLC counts. That would be pretty lame. Goldberg definitely doesn't count as part of any pack. He will be a single superstar download like the pre-order incentives always are. The NXT one MIGHT count as one of the packs...but three people is a small pack. That's why I don't think they would count that as one of the full DLCs either. I think they will also be single superstar downloads, not an actual pack. People with the NXT edition get them free, everyone else needs to download each one for $0.99 each or something...maybe $1.99 each, since these companies like to rake people over the coals.

It wont be lol

American Badass Undertaker was the Special Edition Exclusive in 2K14. He was not apart of the DLC Packs or Season Pass.

Modern & Hollywood Hogan were the Special Edition Exclusives in 2K15, They were not apart of the DLC Packs or Season Pass.

Same thing applies to this year. The NXT Enhancement Pack won't be included in the Season Pass or one of the 4 Packs that come with it.

after purchasing the game i can confirm the bonus wiht the digital delux is the ps4 theme and 2k16 kickstarter

purchase history 2q8blvs.jpg

and here the download list ( note the 2k16 kickstarter bought today too (when i had it since release day since last year i also bought the digital deluxe)

29axncj.jpg

so they gave the 2k16 kickstarter as bonus with the 2k17 preorder. .

so at first i wasnt wrong at first it wasnt a typo.

other wise its the whole kickstarter package that has a typo and even the picture of it shows 2k16 .

retard but still real )see my last post with picture of my purchase of 2k17 digital deluxe) and got the kickstarter ( set as purchased today when i had it already since last year release.)

its been now proven that the kickstarter wiht 2k17 préorder as BONUS not part of the package, is the 2k16 (so when the game is released they will include also 2k17 kickstarter.

Archived