Career Mode & 4 DLC Packs

Ernez

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless it's a typo, maybe it's a bonus to help whilst 16 is still the most recent.

exactly my tough htey try to sell more wwe 2k16 that way .

they tell to themself if they buy the game and all the dlc every year they would buy this year to so its not a probleme for them to give 2k16 kickstarter cause its a free gift for the one who dont own the kickstarter , and wiht the 2k16 being less cheaper now in some store (like ebgames or gamestop who are at 19.99 they hope they will buy both at the same times probably.

and dont care for the one who has already the kickstarter .

not that it bother me that they gave me the 2k16 kickstarter since i had it i wanted already the game i bough it to have the game on release day.

Is safe to say one the packs is a move pack

Moves Pack(probably)

Legends Pack(probably)

Future Stars Pack(probably)

Probably Showcase DLC(probably)

Then you have the NXT Enhancement Pack that comes out whenever which doesn't work with Season Pass.

Glad I'm getting the regular version, not going to spend that much for this one game.

Unless it's a typo, maybe it's a bonus to help whilst 16 is still the most recent.

exactly my tough htey try to sell more wwe 2k16 that way .

they tell to themself if they buy the game and all the dlc every year they would buy this year to so its not a probleme for them to give 2k16 kickstarter cause its a free gift for the one who dont own the kickstarter , and wiht the 2k16 being less cheaper now in some store (like ebgames or gamestop who are at 19.99 they hope they will buy both at the same times probably.

and dont care for the one who has already the kickstarter .

not that it bother me that they gave me the 2k16 kickstarter since i had it i wanted already the game i bough it to have the game on release day.

It's also free next month with games with gold

Archived