Career Mode & 4 DLC Packs

Ernez

So on the preorder page it list myplayer kickstart, which is for career mode and the season pass says 4 dlc packs.

Any of you guys excited about career mode again? Personally I'm not a huge fan, but hopefully they add more to it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited for career mode personally. I'm one of the people who enjoys it, even if it is still a little bare bones, so more additions to it should make it better and better.

13724002_10206541988500307_7904863162403

You might wanna double check that because PlayStation 4 shows the myplayer kickstart for 2k16 not 2k17

Didn't mean to hot link how u post a picture without link

Just a typo, Xbox One says WWE2k17.

13724002_10206541988500307_7904863162403

You might wanna double check that because PlayStation 4 shows the myplayer kickstart for 2k16 not 2k17

Didn't mean to hot link how u post a picture without link

Just a typo, Xbox One says WWE2k17.

i dont thikn its a typo , i think its more that in the pack it come with all the 4 dlc and the kickstarter for 2k17

but for preorder bonus you get both the kickstarter for 2k16 and the ps4 theme.

cause the kickstarter for 2k16 is also included for the preorder of wwe 2k17 not delux here the proof 2ihqwk7.jpg?

its only says 2k16 on the kickstarter in the bonus part yet in the digital deluxe description they do mention that the pack include the kickstarter .

wile not the other i dont see why they woudl give the kick starter wiht both on ps4 and not on xbox .

its only says 2k16 on the kickstarter in the bonus part yet in the digital deluxe description they do mention that the pack include the kickstarter .

wile not the other i dont see why they woudl give the kick starter wiht both on ps4 and not on xbox .

That's because the 2k16 is a typo :mellow:

It's meant to say 2k17

Any of you guys excited about career mode again? Personally I'm not a huge fan, but hopefully they add more to it.

Only if they refine it further, 2K16's career mode was a bug ridden mess.

idid a deeper verification (stangely on xbox en canadian english it says also 2k16 kickstart but french page talke of 2k17 kickstart.

so i was wrong earlier when i suspected that it was the 2k16 kickstart added as bonus to a pack that was already including 2k17 kickstart(so i guess this year the digital delux will only have the kickstart for the pre order edition)

Dude just won't listen xD

if you talk about me you didnt read my last post did you????

i just said that wiht futher research i have found that I WAS WRONG.

that it was infact a typo since in English it says on xbox one 2k16 starter pack but in french it says 2k17 starter pack.

no need to blast me claiming im not listening when i confirmed that it was a typo.

Still excited about My Career. I think they are still searching and looking for the formula so I hope we will big changes for the game this year as well.

And the boring stuff sucks, it's obvious but when you get great cut-scenes ? It's so amazing, the feud with Sting, The Shield coming to attack you in 2K15, helping Rollins against Ryback, that was cool stuff and if they can have more of it, that would be cool

that it was infact a typo since in English it says on xbox one 2k16 starter pack but in french it says 2k17 starter pack.

no need to blast me claiming im not listening when i confirmed that it was a typo.

Then perhaps type it so it's actually legible. I don't mean to insult you, but if its difficult to figure out what you're saying then of course its going to come across wrong.

One Austin is enough.

My Career is ok but they seriously need to stop having you face your current rival nearly every damn show, it gets a little boring and repetitive after you've faced the same exact guy like 10 times in a row. Would it be that hard for them to arrange it so you don't face until the ppv?

I mean Universe mode does the exact same thing, what is it with 2K and them wanting you to face your rival non stop every show? Do they not know how a feud is built and leads up to a ppv? Have they never watched wrestling before?

Then perhaps type it so it's actually legible. I don't mean to insult you, but if its difficult to figure out what you're saying then of course its going to come across wrong.

One Austin is enough.

if you looked you would have saw it was readable and was legible, like you says. it wasnt hard to fugure it when i said

Posted Yesterday, 04:20 PM

idid a deeper verification (stangely on xbox en canadian english it says also 2k16 kickstart but french page talke of 2k17 kickstart.

so i was wrong earlier when i suspected that it was the 2k16 kickstart added as bonus to a pack that was already including 2k17 kickstart(so i guess this year the digital delux will only have the kickstart for the pre order edition)

if you read it its says i did a deeper verification and even says in English version its ays 2k16 but french version says 2k17

and then i says so i was wrong

its not hard to understand . lacking to read a post doesnt make it a reason to bash someone.

but its not a suprised since i mention french version of the page that some people will claim in unreadable cause they suspected that English is not my first language.

I'm sorry. But it is really hard to read. Whether you notice that yourself or not.

of course it is cause i said i was french Canadian then my writing is hard to read .

i show someone that i know form other chat my post and they understood exactly what i said.

but strangely here some people cant read it at all its unreadable cause they found out i'm not born English speaking.

I'm sorry. But it is really hard to read. Whether you notice that yourself or not.

of course it is cause i said i was french Canadian then my writing is hard to read .

i show someone that i know form other chat my post and they understood exactly what i said.

but strangely here some people cant read it at all its unreadable cause they found out i'm not born English speaking.

So you think everyone here is English born?

I'm German, for example.

It's just a combination of weird usage of the space bar and sometimes the miss/addition of some words.

Archived