Confirmed 6 player MP offline & online via XB1 Pre-order

ImageMaker

Great news. I guess it's a possibility we'll have triangle tag matches.

i really want these back, there is no reason why they're not in the game these days since you can have 6 guys in the ring, and Smackdown: Just Bring It, even had up to 8 guys in the ring at once so come on Yukes pull your f***ing finger out.

Argh, I figured as much. I just can't believe in the gen of games, we can't get 8 wrestlers or more on screen. I figure it is fear of lag, along with horrid possible load times, but man it's aggravating every year.

As far as 6 man options, we should def see triple threat tag matches. It is a all to common match anymore. Plus with all the tag teams, it would help use them in fresh ways.

Honestly, 2K16 struggles to run with 6 people on screen sometimes. I've had a number of different 6 man matches that were unplayable because gameplay would slow down to a snail's pace. It's made Money In The Bank matches and 6 Man Tag matches even more unbearable than they already were.

I for one don't want any more than 6 guys in a match. The frame rate can't handle it and the AI isn't accustomed to that many people. Imagine having an 8 Man ladder match.... Every move would get broken up, and it would just be even more impossible to win.

The only match I'd like to see more than 6 people in the ring is traditional Survivor Series matches and perhaps Royal Rumbles. But that's only if they can tweak the AI so it isn't just complete mayhem in the ring and impossible to score a pinfall.

i really want these back, there is no reason why they're not in the game these days since you can have 6 guys in the ring, and Smackdown: Just Bring It, even had up to 8 guys in the ring at once so come on Yukes pull your f***ing finger out.

Just Bring It was also far less intensive in terms of graphics. As it is, we see some serious slow downs already with 6 guys in the ring. People need to stop trying to compare old-ass games with new stuff in this weird attempt to try and say everything would be easy.

Just Bring It was also far less intensive in terms of graphics. As it is, we see some serious slow downs already with 6 guys in the ring. People need to stop trying to compare old-ass games with new stuff in this weird attempt to try and say everything would be easy.

Agree GMP.

Imagine the loading times and in match lag with 8+ caw/custom attire characters. 6 is slow enough now!!

Drop the crowd detail and throw a blur filter over them during these match types. I would think this would help to achieve higher competitor numbers.

Drop the crowd detail and throw a blur filter over them during these match types. I would think this would help to achieve higher competitor numbers.

Not really. As it is, the crowd already is significently less graphically intensive compared to the in-ring stuff. Lowering that is not going to effect it much honestly.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see more than 6 wrestlers in the ring at the same time until 2K is given more than less than one year of dev time so that they can throw ideas around and try and do better optimization.

i would be happy to get back a match editor :D

they NEED to put this back in, it opens the door for so many more match types and so much more fun, it was great having things like fatal four way ironman matches with your mates.

i would be happy to get back a match editor :D

they NEED to put this back in, it opens the door for so many more match types and so much more fun, it was great having things like fatal four way ironman matches with your mates.

yeah my friends and i had so much fun with multi player 2 out of 3 falls :)

I scrolled down and found this on the pre-order screen for 2k17

102jnv4.jpg

Looks like we are still at 6 people, not 8 or 10 on screen this year.

Its pretty disguisting that its what 2016 now and the old gen was Xbox 360 and even now with current gen we still cant have 8 or 10 man tag matches.

I scrolled down and found this on the pre-order screen for 2k17

102jnv4.jpg

Looks like we are still at 6 people, not 8 or 10 on screen this year.

Its pretty disguisting that its what 2016 now and the old gen was Xbox 360 and even now with current gen we still cant have 8 or 10 man tag matches.

rti36fkq.jpgk6xg4df8.jpg

I wonder why...

Archived