Keeping entrances of released wrestlers for future

At the very least, I hope this year they restart what was precedent in previous WWE games by keeping any entrances of wrestlers that have been removed or have since changed their entrances like the prior games used to. It was upsetting last year to see so many removed. Like others said, I hope for more original entrances, too.

I want to see more generic trons, or the return of creating your own.

And god, do I wish they'd keep previous themes in, for sure, especially WWE-produced ones.

In addition to all that, I really hope they start creating entrances for past wrestlers like they did in previous games as well.

At the very least, I hope this year they restart what was precedent in previous WWE games by keeping any entrances of wrestlers that have been removed or have since changed their entrances like the prior games used to. It was upsetting last year to see so many removed. Like others said, I hope for more original entrances, too.

And god, do I wish they'd keep previous themes in, for sure, especially WWE-produced ones.

In addition to all that, I really hope they start creating entrances for past wrestlers like they did in previous games as well.

Same here, I can live with custom music not in the game because of Sony and Microsoft's stupid decision making but at least add original or past entrances to choose from. I really hate using in game superstars entrances for original or past/other promotion CAWS.

Same here, I can live with custom music not in the game because of Sony and Microsoft's stupid decision making but at least add original or past entrances to choose from. I really hate using in game superstars entrances for original or past/other promotion CAWS.

What i have been saying for ages.

Archived