Perth City Wrestling roster

Deano170593

I'm trying to upload images of my roster onto this post but am having trouble. Can anyone explain to me how to upload images on caws forums?

Thankyou in advance.

WWE%202K16_20160711222457_zpsgyhat0mr.jpWWE%202K16_20160711222510_zpsjvzi7ent.jp

Name: 'The Juggernaut King' Dane Noxx

Hometown: London, England

Alignment: Heel

Finishers: Juggernaut Boot (Discus Big Boot), Juggernaut Elbow (Electric Chair & Roaring Elbow)

Background: I have done many incarnations of Dane Noxx in the past. Some of which include heavy influences of the joker, Bray Wyatt and Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero. I decided to go with the Ohno/Hero influence but with a twist. Meet the Juggernaut King, a skilled striker trained by William Regal. His Juggernaut Boot has already led him to championship success, which includes the very first PCW World Heavyweight championship reign in history. His most memorable match would be a thrilling Ironman match between himself and 'The Ironman' Drake Marco for the PCW World Hvt Title. Unfortunately he lost that match 3-2, but now with his long time friend Dave Mastiff by his side, Noxx looks to climb back up the ranks once more.

If there is enough interest generated, I will upload to Community Creations on WWE 2k16. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thanks everyone.

WWE%202K16_20160711223916_zps4slqbu6c.jp

Name: 'The Ironman' Drake Marco

Hometown: Australia

Alignment: Face

Finishers: Ironbar (Rolling Kneebar), Iron Imprint (Firemans Carry Overhead Kick)

Background: ?Originally I had Drake Marco as a vigilante tweener, but once I used him a few times, I felt it just wasn't working. It wasn't until I watched Avengers that I thought an ironman suit would make a decent attire. Just so happened I was still in the process of re-designing Marco at that time. Two time and current PCW World Heavyweight champion, Drake Marco appears to be the kryptonite to Dane Noxx. Their Ironman match undoubtedly one of the greatest in the relatively young PCW history. Although it should come as no surprise as it has become increasingly clear that Marco can have great matches with just about anybody. From giants like former PCW champion Darkhorse, to cruiserweights such as 'The Shooting Gun' Micky Vaas and 'The Beautiful Blonde' Gabriel. Drake Marco will definitely play a pivotal role in PCW.

No worries, I'll let you know when I've uploaded him onto CC.

WWE%202K16_20160711224141_zpsasayx5v0.jp

Name: 'Supernova' Kazokada

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Finishers: Starstruck (Black Magic), Written in the stars (Curb Stomp 2)

Background: One of my favourite Japanese wrestlers to make (alongside Satoru Suzuki who I will hopefully get around to making). With influences from Shinsuke Nakamura, I originally had his name split into two (Kaz Okada) but thought it looked a little better as the one name. He has gone through a lot of changes in look and attire already. At one point he was wearing multi-coloured Sin Cara tights with a tonne of tattoos, arm bands and multi-coloured hair, before deciding to go with the '"less is more" approach and settling on this look. Despite being a former PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Kazokada still feels unfulfilled. This is due to only being champion for one week, winning it from Drake Marco before losing it to Darkhorse. However with his strong style ring approach and a burning desire to be champion again, Kazokada will surely be seeing more in-ring success in the foreseeable future.

WWE%202K16_20160711224720_zpsjknekpb1.jp

??Name: 'The Wanderer' Mason Cruise

Hometown: Unknown (Wherever he wants)

Alignment: Tweener

Finishers: Wanderers Backpack (Backpack Stunner), Crowbar Pain (Brock Lock)

Background: ?I was playing Mad Max (such an awesome game) when making Cruise. It was my first attempt at morphing the face of a CAW as if you look close enough you'll see his crooked nose. I feel his gimmick allows me to develop some interesting stories for him. 'The Wanderer' Mason Cruise is somewhat of an enigma in PCW. No one knows exactly how he got here or where he came from. What is certain though is that he can take punishment and dish out even more. A survivor to the core, he appears to be tortured by voices in his head perhaps from his past. Time will tell if he can use those voices to his advantage.

WWE%202K16_20160711224901_zpsd3fymzne.jp

WWE%202K16_20160711224908_zpsbka5rpsk.jp

Name: Whiplash

Hometown: Australia

Finishers: Whiplash Driver (Backslide Driver), Whiplash Effect (630 Senton)

Backstory: I've been making CAWs for a long time now (since SvR 2006), so trying to come up with new ideas, I find is a little difficult. However this is one of those new ideas. I didn't know whether or not to have his name as Scotty Whiplash or just Whiplash, but obviously I went with the latter. It's also one of my first attempts at making my own logo using paint. As one third of 'The Platinum Leapers', Whiplash is the quickest of the three. He also is the first member to taste PCW gold when he beat 'The Beautiful Blonde' Gabriel in a match to determine the first ever PCW World Cruiserweight champion. Now that he and partner, Austin Hargraves has been entered in the Tag Tournament to determine the first PCW World Tag Team Champions. We could be seeing more championships in his relatively short career.

I'm interested in Dane Noxx but not Drake Marco!

I've uploaded Dane Noxx onto CC. You can find him using the hashtags:

Dane Noxx

PCW

Deano170593

Thanks for your interest.

All CAWs seen above have been uploaded to Community Creations. You can find them all by using the hashtag;

Deano170593

Thanks guys.

Thanks, always good to get feedback. A big reason I joined this website was to share the backstories of my CAWs with people and gain feedback on how I could improve them.

I have some big plans for my roster in general and can't wait to share more creations with you guys.

If anyone could tell me how to improve title belt designs that would be much appreciated.

Keep an eye out for this forum as I plan to share more CAWs on here including my favourite CAW tag team at present moment.

Cheers :)

Archived