New face of the company after Reigns.

miguelnuva

My bet, given the "blueprint" that Vince likes, Size, athleticism, power and charismatic - Big Cass.

It's sad that you still think that way

Actually it's sad that I still think Vince does. I don't think it's wrong however. I can honestly see Enzo and Cass either being split in the draft, or Enzo being phased out into a mouthpiece for Cass, rather than a wrestler in his own right.

You saw the push Cass got when Enzo was injured. That struck me as a test run,

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bet, given the "blueprint" that Vince likes, Size, athleticism, power and charismatic - Big Cass.

Actually it's sad that I still think Vince does. I don't think it's wrong however. I can honestly see Enzo and Cass either being split in the draft, or Enzo being phased out into a mouthpiece for Cass, rather than a wrestler in his own right.

What push? He just continued feuding with the Dudleyz o.o

There was no push. He was on the show just as much as he is with Enzo. He just popped up in other areas. Enzo will be fine if they split. There is always be a spot on the roster for people who can talk well. Plus they could pull off the ultimate underdog thing with him.

Sami Zayn, maybe.

Thats a joke, right?

How could that possibly be a joke? Zayn is an amazing ring worker, great on the mic, really likeable, could be an amazing underdog the same way as Bryan was and could easily have a meteoric rise if they invested time into him. He's more than talented enough. He was the heart and face of NXT for a while.

He also isn't what Vince sees in a star.

The question in the orginal topic asked who you think the a new face could be following what Vince wants in a superstar.

He wants Bayley. She's best for business. ;)

Speaking seriously.

I want Bayley.

Oh wait, wrong discussion. :blush:

Sami Zayn, maybe.

Thats a joke, right?

How could that possibly be a joke? Zayn is an amazing ring worker, great on the mic, really likeable, could be an amazing underdog the same way as Bryan was and could easily have a meteoric rise if they invested time into him. He's more than talented enough. He was the heart and face of NXT for a while.

I hate people that think they know Vince just by what read on the internet.

So you wouldn't believe it unless Vince spelled it out for you in person? People aren't just basing it on what they read on dirtsheets. They're basing their opinions on countless interviews with former employees (of course they're all "bitter") and what they see with their own eyes on television. It's pretty clear that Sami Zayn wouldn't be his first choice. I'm sure Vince likes Sami Zayn. Supposedly he loved Daniel Bryan. But that doesn't mean he'd want to replace Roman Reigns with someone like him.

So you wouldn't believe it unless Vince spelled it out for you in person? People aren't just basing it on what they read on dirtsheets. They're basing their opinions on countless interviews with former employees (of course they're all "bitter") and what they see with their own eyes on television. It's pretty clear that Sami Zayn wouldn't be his first choice. I'm sure Vince likes Sami Zayn. Supposedly he loved Daniel Bryan. But that doesn't mean he'd want to replace Roman Reigns with someone like him.

"Vince McMahon likes jacked up super tall muscle dudes like Roman Reigns."

---> Reigns isn't jacked

---> Super tall or particulary muscular

---> Vince still likes Roman

Conclussion? It's something different.

Sami Zayn, maybe.

Thats a joke, right?

He saw millions in Bryan. And don't tell me he didn't because Bryan was "held back" in storyline. Bryan was a damn protected star and his popularity was capitalised on. It could very much happen the same way for Zayn.

You do not know what Vince sees. If he thinks he can make money off of a guy he will damn exploit it. Just like he did with Bryan in a major way.

1. Reigns is a jacked superstar he's nearly as big as Cena.

2. Bryan was a big star but he wasn't the face of the company.

1. No, he isn't. Maybe as post-injury Cena, but definitely not as "Make-Cena-THE-Guy" Cena. And not comparable to the likes of early Brock Lesnar, Batista or Triple H.

2. John Cena has been the face of the company for the past decade and he isn't retired. Ofcourse Daniel Bryan wasn't THE face of the company. He was still in the Top3.

Vince doesn't mind pushing smaller guys its just ither than Shawn and Bret they are the guys.

As for Reigns he is a lot closer in looks to a big powerhouse then he is to a smaller more acrobatic wrestler.

Vince doesn't mind pushing smaller guys its just ither than Shawn and Bret they are the guys.

As for Reigns he is a lot closer in looks to a big powerhouse then he is to a smaller more acrobatic wrestler.

Just compare him to a much more ripped Seth Rollins for a moment. Or a Ryback. Or the countless other ripped big men that never amounted to anything.

"Vince McMahon likes jacked up super tall muscle dudes like Roman Reigns."

---> Reigns isn't jacked

---> Super tall or particulary muscular

---> Vince still likes Roman

Conclussion? It's something different.

It's not that different. Vince has a "type" and Reigns fits the bill. He's a pretty boy with pouty lips and long, flowing locks. I know that Reigns isn't jacked by any stretch of the imagination. But what he lacks in size, he makes up for in sex appeal. Vince finds him attractive. Besides, they've made a point to protect him and cover up his flab with a vest because physique is important to Vince. Notice how they never tried to cover up Daniel Bryan or make him wear lifts. That's because they didn't see him as the star of the show long term like they do with Reigns. Vince might even be a big Sami Zayn fan, but I think he'd be hesitant to make him the main focus of the show because a somewhat scrawny, ginger, pale, hipstery Canadian isn't the type of guy that usually strikes his fancy.

Vince has always preferred taller muscle men because he's a body building enthusiast. But he's made exceptions in the cases of guys like Orton, Michaels, and Reigns because of their handsome features. I think it's important to Vince that the star of the company looks good on magazine covers and talk shows. It makes it easier for them to crossover into the mainstream and hopefully get movie gigs. There's also some evidence that would suggest Vince may be a closeted homosexual or bisexual, not that there's anything wrong with that at all. I just point it out because I think he has a good eye for handsome men and that plays a big role in who he chooses for the part of posterboy.

If you ever doubt that Vince likes big muscles, just watch the clip of him marking out over Gary Strydom at the WBF again. Vince doesn't NEED you to have a herculean physique, but he obviously prefers it.

Vince only gets on board with "smaller" guys if they aren't too small. Bret Hart for example was small for the time but was still like 6'0" 235 lbs, as big or bigger than a linebacker. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk on the other hand were about 20 lbs lighter, pretty scrawny for Vinces' liking. The next face of the company won't have to be Hulk Hogan-esque, but he will still need handsome features and an impressive physique so sorry Nakamura but Vince ain't getting behind you even if you dropped a whole bucket of soap.

Shinsuke Nakamura. Build the entire company around Shinsuke *censored*in Nakamura.

I doubt WWE would want to plaster that face all over their ads.

That's racist...

I'm pretty sure you're joking but it sucks how I can't even tell due to how "wannabe pc" people are these days.

I honestly believe there are people who would call that comment racist despite the comment being about Naka being ugly, not Japanese.

I think we're all beautiful so I saw it as more about him being Japanese than 'ugly'.

You can sell water to a whale these days.. so I don't like how one has to have this certain "look" in 2016.

Archived