Idea I had for future Wwe games.

Foldy619©

I had an idea of something I personally would like to see in future Wwe games. We all know how comebacks and catch finishers work, but for me building up momentum then holding on to either one becomes repetitive and online your opponent knows you have it so avoid at all costs.

The idea I had was a combination of both comeback and catch finishers, but it would be something that you wouldn't get every match and the situation would have to be just right for you to hit a LAST GASP FINISHER basically you would only be able to do this if your opponent was on the verge of winning and your health and momentum were very low, it would be a timed reversel kind of move and a one shot deal, miss it and you wouldn't be able to do it again in the same match. Example would be your Seth rollins, Roman reigns has just hit you with the spear, he's in the corner setting you up for the superman punch. Now hitting the reverse button just at the right time, would hit the LAST GASP FINISHER hitting reigns with a devastating pedigree that could get you a win out of nowhere!

Best part, it's all on you! Your opponent wouldn't have any indication it's coming. Key points,

Very hard to execute.

Low health/momentum needed.

One shot deal.

No spamming online.

No storing of finishers needed.

If you got this far, sorry for the long read lol, and I'd love to here if you guys have any cool ideas for future games! ;)

So you can get hammered the entire match and use one move, no Finisher required, to win the entire thing?

John Cena mode.

As I mentioned super hard to do, not in every match, best way to explain, a randomly generated event where the situation is just right and no, not a guaranteed win, but level the field so u have the same chance as ur opponents.

They seriously need to bring back weight detection.

Like for ETC

Santino shouldn't be able to Slam Brock Lesnar.

Raw vs Smackdown 07 was great

1 Superstar was Ultra Heavyweight

(Great Khali) he couldn't be picked up until his body was red.

Heavyweights picked up everyone

Cruiserweight can only pick up Cruiserweights

Etc etc

weight detection is in. you can even edit how much a wrestler can lift.

Can you ? idk that at all, wrestlers like Santino,Bàlor,Zayn shouldn't be lifting Kane,Big Show,Brock Lesnar

And they can't...unless their Strenght is ridiculous high.

They Shouldn't be able to at all dont care if there strength is high... ib SvR 07 they couldn't lift them at all

Then edit their strength. Seriously, its not a difficult to understand concept.

They Shouldn't be able to at all dont care if there strength is high... ib SvR 07 they couldn't lift them at all

But why would Rey Mysterio even attempt to lift up Big Show? While it was a nice addition in SvR'07, it didn't really make much sense. Just edit the strength stat, as GMP said, and wrestlers won't try to lift up Super Heavyweights for no reason.

Archived