Plans Of The Universe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday Night Raw

Tuesday Smackdown Live!

Wednesday NXT

Thursday Night Impact

Friday Independents Day (ROH,GFW,NJPW,AAA,PWG,Locals in the Inland Empire)

I run my universe with 5 brands and a total of 12 PPVs. Spreads out title runs a lot better. WWE ends up with 6 PPVs being the big dog, TNA gets 2, NXT gets one Takeover in December which is also features a ladder match, winner goes to Main Roster, and ID gets 3 events. ID gets one for Japan, Mexico, and America.

This year I am just going to keep my cruiser weight division on NXT and use that as my secondary title.

I do not start universe until i have all necessary arenas, superstars and titles downloaded. I create my own ID arenas and titles during the wait.

I tend to sim a lot of matches and play mostly PPVs. When universe strays from being interesting I'll either jump a huge amount of days or set it up myself. I tend to enjoy watching the algorithm at work though, I'm huge on math so I find it interesting. However every now and then I'll marathon a good 6 month period playing every match the game makes.

I'll draft everybody from the game (expect duplicates) to 3 brands. Monday Night RAW, Tuesday Nitro and I start my own promotion for Thursdays called Grand Elite Wrestling. Not sure yet how I'm gonna do PPV's, maybe that WWE and WCW has one PPV every month and Grand Elite has maybe 5-6 PPV's in a year. Though that depends if we can do that without the game screwing up rivalries because you don't use PPV's for every month.

Don't know how unlockables will work. Its going to weird with No Showcase. Kinda leaves you scratching your head as cut scenes could be vital.

Well, if we go by the description of the accelerator ( instant access to all content within WWE 2K17’s VC purchasable section ) and the fact that it seems exhibition matches gives VCs, it seems that everytime you play a match in Exhibition / Universe, you gain VCs that allows you to buy the unlockables. Like in SvR 2007 if I remember right

Don't know how unlockables will work. Its going to weird with No Showcase. Kinda leaves you scratching your head as cut scenes could be vital.

Well, if we go by the description of the accelerator ( instant access to all content within WWE 2K17s VC purchasable section ) and the fact that it seems exhibition matches gives VCs, it seems that everytime you play a match in Exhibition / Universe, you gain VCs that allows you to buy the unlockables. Like in SvR 2007 if I remember right

I actually don't mind that, it makes me play more Universe matches, which hopefully the mode is better than last year, plus it will be cool to add new characters in. I'll prob end up buying the accelarator anyway

Archived