Plans Of The Universe

I know it might be a bit early, but its always a good topic & one to start. What is your plans this year regarding WWE Universe mode.

I'm thinking of doing a territory system, but instead of using places like Florida, WCCW & others. I am thinking of creating my own territories & modernizing the concept. Doing a set on territory singles & Tag Titles for each, but a Overall World & Tag Titles like the NWA. I hope the draft option is in this year. So I can change it up every so often.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on whos in the game but for 1 im disbanding The New Day(Stupidest Tag team ever)

Have a bunch of ideas

- The Elite(Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) Fueds The Club( Styles , Anderson & Gallows) *Winner Keeps The Bullet Club Name best of 5 Series..

- AJ Styles Fueds with Former Friend of TNA Somoa Joe for a Minor NXT Title.. fued will last maybe 3 Months

Mine depends on the arenas that's in game, more than likely I'll have WCW on Mondays, NXT on Wednesday and Smackdown on Friday. PPVS will be NXT and Smackdown and then WCW will have their own.

I usually start my Universe after Wrestlemania or Extreme Rules ( Payback this year ) but the problem is that if there is no Barrett, I can't do after Wrestlemania ( League of Nations ) and if no Gallows or Anderson, I can't do after Payback ( The Club, Apollo Crews ) :(

If they are on the roster however, I will have it after Wrestlemania and go from there but I know that for sure, I will have AJ Syles vs Finn Balor + The Club and that Zack Ryder will have a great IC run^^

I'll likely continue my recent reboot:

Raw:

Raw Championship

WWE Network Championship

WWE Tag Team Championship

Smackdown:

Smackdown Championship

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

WWE Women's Championship

The WWE World Heavyweight Championship sits over the Raw & Smackdown brands and contendership is fed by the brand champs and a select elite (e.g. Lesnar, Cena, Orton)

I'm also leaning towards having a WCW retro brand for the legends on the roster, so...

WCW:

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

WCW United States Championship

WCW Tag Team Championship

Plans subject to change

MONDAY:RAW

TUESDAY: SMACKDOWN (brand split)

WEDNESDAY: NXT

THURSDAY: WCW (Women's Championdhop Wrestling -CAWS)

FRIDAY: LEGENDS OF WRESTLING

Might have a separate save for an all CAW fed

IF keyword IF universe mode is in this year. I plan to do a reboot. Im bringing back WCW this year but it will be like it never ended.

Monday Night WCW Nitro

Tuesday Night Raw

Wednesday Night SmackDown

Thursday Night Thunder (hopefully we get a thunder arena)

NXT On Friday

Saturday Night MainEvent features talent from both WCW and WWE

Sunday Will be PPV days with two PPVs a month one from WWE and one From WCW

My WCW Roster and Champions will be before the PPV of the last nitro that aired. Can anyone link me to a site the shows the roster and Champions before the last nitro that aired? Thanks.

There's so much I'd like to do with all the new superstars this year. I just hope Universe mode doesn't only provide match cards and no cut-scenes or story progression like it did last year.

Amen to all of that. *fingers crossed*

Since WWE actually signed Bullet Club and Shinsuke I might go with a different type of Invasion angle.

This time around focusing more heavily on Inokism. Was thinking with this recent Lesnar UFC 200 business, it could involve the UFC.

Universe could be much more entertaining even if they just made the booking AI smarter and had the rivalries be more varied.

I'm not one of those demanding the return of GM Mode, but I think certain aspects of it could be excellent as optional features in universe mode, like contract lengths and superstar pay.

I know it might be a bit early, but its always a good topic & one to start. What is your plans this year regarding WWE Universe mode.

I'm thinking of doing a territory system, but instead of using places like Florida, WCCW & others. I am thinking of creating my own territories & modernizing the concept. Doing a set on territory singles & Tag Titles for each, but a Overall World & Tag Titles like the NWA. I hope the draft option is in this year. So I can change it up every so often.

Doing the same thing currently.

Archived