Comeback sequence's you'd like to see make it in?

J-man89

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Finn Balor:

Starting Position: Running.
Clothesline, opponent staggers towards the corner of the ring, Slingblade, opponent staggers to the other corner of the ring, Balor lines up the Shotgun Dropkick and they fly into the second turnbuckle and roll into position for the Coup De Grace.

Should be a few variations for uppercut party. One could be an OMG moment...if you're in a match with two or more opponents, simply get one opponent into a corner, then press the finisher button when it says "OMG"...this automatically cues a cutscene that whips a second opponent into the opposite corner...and then initiates the post-to-post uppercut party. Would be cool with three or four opponents...but it wouldn't look natural setting them all up in the corners. So it should just be two.

Should be a few variations for uppercut party. One could be an OMG moment...if you're in a match with two or more opponents, simply get one opponent into a corner, then press the finisher button when it says "OMG"...this automatically cues a cutscene that whips a second opponent into the opposite corner...and then initiates the post-to-post uppercut party. Would be cool with three or four opponents...but it wouldn't look natural setting them all up in the corners. So it should just be two.

I like that, or if it is four, it takes two or three finishers.

I don't know if Straight Fiyah will be on the disc, it may be DLC in the moves pack. Be cool if it also has Becky's voice too.

Jesus, Muur.

It's not even remotely confusing, man. :lol:

I clicked the prompt, then my guy hits once... and then it was over but didn't count? it never made sense and I couldn't work it out on 16. When I Googled I didn't appear to be the only one and I still have no clue what I'm supposed to do. Am I suppose to do the entire sequence manually move by move?

Jesus, Muur.

It's not even remotely confusing, man. :lol:

I clicked the prompt, then my guy hits once... and then it was over but didn't count? it never made sense and I couldn't work it out on 16. When I Googled I didn't appear to be the only one and I still have no clue what I'm supposed to do. Am I suppose to do the entire sequence manually move by move?

Have you ever played a video game before these past 20 years?

It's a quick time mini-game.

And if I remember correctly the game even tells you what to do, before starting a comeback for the first time.

You initiate the comeback. A map of the four face buttons pops up. You wait until one of them is highlighted on the screen...you press the corresponding button. You do that a number of times until the button map disappears. Congratulations, you've performed a comeback move...:lol:

It worked that way in the older series... but it legit doesn't when I attempt to do it on 16. I get the first prompt button and then... nothing.

idk if that's a glitch on my end or something.

Only one I tried was one I had attached to my caw, I don't think I changed it so it'll be set to the default one. I'd activate the comeback, then press Y, he'd hit once and then... as I said, there was no button prompts and it'd just waste away no matter how many times I'd try to do it

I'm on XB1 and don't actually have the game atm, my brother has it.

It does appear I had JoMo's though. That one's glitched? D;

Archived