Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

First screenshots with the new confirmed women in the game. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. I think Brie looks perfect as for Nikki, I don't know. I love the T-Shirt but her model is a little too thin for me

Co1uwjAXgAAXGJA.jpg

Co1uwjCWEAApgI9.jpg

Co1uwjCWgAAvp5n.jpg

Looking good

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we have to guess the roster reveal this week before it's officially announced. There's a photo going around - on it there's a sign for 'Larry-Land', with the Rs blacked out, spelling 'Layla'. Somebody on Twitter has suggested this hints at Layla's inclusion.

I love Layla, she's one of my favourites of all time, but I don't know where she'd fit in to my universe. It would slay if she has her last WWE look with the short hair and fishnet body suit, but I'd imagine it would be a copy & paste from 2K16.

So, we have to guess the roster reveal this week before it's officially announced. There's a photo going around - on it there's a sign for 'Larry-Land', with the Rs blacked out, spelling 'Layla'. Somebody on Twitter has suggested this hints at Layla's inclusion.

I love Layla, she's one of my favourites of all time, but I don't know where she'd fit in to my universe. It would slay if she has her last WWE look with the short hair and fishnet body suit, but I'd imagine it would be a copy & paste from 2K16.

I would be soooooo down for this. ???

I wonder if Eva will have her new SD entrance

Nope
How do you know?

Because it debuted last week.

I'm pretty sure that she will have her "new entrance" motion since she were using that one down on NXT the whole time.

The only thing she might not have with it might be the male talking in her music like it does in SD now cause that's actually the only new thing about it and it was added in her debüt on SD.

If she does she is getting attacked every time as she's walking down. It's ridiculous!

Of course it is. It is ridiculous. It is over the top. It is also perfect for her

Nope
How do you know?

Because it debuted last week.

If it's just a question of audio, it could still be done. Emma had her heel theme music in 2K16.

Archived