Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

It is speculation mostly, but even if there was just one female DLC this year, Beth would have to be everyone's #1 most likely guess because of her Hall of Fame induction. Lol. Who they would include with her in her Hall of Fame Showcase match is the part that's tricky to everyone, it seems.

Ember's been around too long to be DLC at this point, and Nikki kinda has as well, so everyone is looking in Ruby's direction, but I dunno...would WWE let her in a Future Stars Pack already? So, if one were to lower expectations, they have been saying for awhile that the Iconic Duo and Liv Morgan are the closest ones to being called up (other than Asuka, of course), and I doubt Liv would boost DLC pack sales much, so....Aussie Aussie Aussie!! Oi oi oi!!

Just my guess. There's still gotta be atleast one surprise woman on the disc roster that I wouldn't think of. I dunno...2K just isn't predictable enough to release exactly all the chicks we're expecting without atleast one that has us like "Holy shit, that's brilliant! I'm hype for this now!"

If they include Michelle McCool I'd lose my shit.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dream scenario is putting the TLC 2010 tables match in for Beth's showcase match. We'd get Beth, Layla & Michelle.

That would be interesting. Layla wouldn't be too bad since she was in 2k16. Michelle might not have a great model since her last game was WWE 12, but who knows. As long as Beth's model looks good idc.

It is speculation mostly, but even if there was just one female DLC this year, Beth would have to be everyone's #1 most likely guess because of her Hall of Fame induction. Lol. Who they would include with her in her Hall of Fame Showcase match is the part that's tricky to everyone, it seems.

Ember's been around too long to be DLC at this point, and Nikki kinda has as well, so everyone is looking in Ruby's direction, but I dunno...would WWE let her in a Future Stars Pack already? So, if one were to lower expectations, they have been saying for awhile that the Iconic Duo and Liv Morgan are the closest ones to being called up (other than Asuka, of course), and I doubt Liv would boost DLC pack sales much, so....Aussie Aussie Aussie!! Oi oi oi!!

Just my guess. There's still gotta be atleast one surprise woman on the disc roster that I wouldn't think of. I dunno...2K just isn't predictable enough to release exactly all the chicks we're expecting without atleast one that has us like "Holy shit, that's brilliant! I'm hype for this now!"

Doesn't matter to me if the Iconic Duo will be on disc or in via DLC later. As long as i get them, i will be patient to wait for a DLC too. I may just die before when i find out they are not in the game and they don't announce who will be DLC then :D

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Ember aside, the Iconic Duo are the most likely additions from NXT. Outside of Mickie James (and Lana possibly) there's no one to add to the main roster in game, so I'd say we'll definitely see some new NXT names make the cut this year.

Outside of Ember and the Iconic Duo, I'd say it's anyone's guess how it goes, since the fact we got Nia, Dana, Carmella and Alexa last year was a real surprise. I could see Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot all being possible.

The thing is NXT's booking of their women was so weird and inconsistent from 2016-2017.

When Alexa, Carmella, Dana etc were put in last years game, they were used on TV consistently, even in managerial roles. Aliyah & Mandy appear then disappear for months.

Not trying to be a downer, I hope we have as many women as possible in the game, but I think we've gotta take in to consideration how these ladies have been used on TV over the past year.

The thing is NXT's booking of their women was so weird and inconsistent from 2016-2017.

When Alexa, Carmella, Dana etc were put in last years game, they were used on TV consistently, even in managerial roles. Aliyah & Mandy appear then disappear for months.

Not trying to be a downer, I hope we have as many women as possible in the game, but I think we've gotta take in to consideration how these ladies have been used on TV over the past year.

I just hope at least Aliyah makes it as Ember Moon and The Iconic Duo are practically guaranteed.

I remember reading somewhere that Intergender matches were returning but haven't seen it from a reliable source. Can anyone confirm?

Nah, they were confirmed not in. Not sure about mixed tags though.

Mixed tags were sadly confirmed not to be in, either.

I remember reading somewhere that Intergender matches were returning but haven't seen it from a reliable source. Can anyone confirm?

Nah, they were confirmed not in. Not sure about mixed tags though.

Mixed tags were sadly confirmed not to be in, either.

I'm confused why Mixed Tags aren't in as John Cena was involved in one at Wrestlemania this year. But, oh well, 2K18 should still be a good game regardless.

Mixed tags definitely should've been included. I mean, it doesn't ruin my excitement for the game, but at the same time one of the most hyped up matches for WM this year, at least for non-fans/casual fans, was a mixed tag match, so it would make hell of a lot of sense to include it. Same goes for adding females to male stables, for teams like sAnity etc.

If it's not in next year, I pretty much give up lol.

I agree, Aliyah or Mandy Rose are both potential dark horses. You just never know who WWE might want in the game - after the years of Joy Giovanni making it, we can't count anyone out.

years? I thought joy was only in Smackdown vs Raw 2006. What else was she in?

I agree, Aliyah or Mandy Rose are both potential dark horses. You just never know who WWE might want in the game - after the years of Joy Giovanni making it, we can't count anyone out.

I didn't phrase that particularly well - I meant the years in which people like Joy made it over women who really should have, like Victoria and so on. Sometimes dark horses sneak through.

I think that at this Point they would rather add Bianca Belair as a surprise over Mandy or Aliyah because it looks as if they are promoting Bianca hard as a potential future star.

Lacey Evans could be another one.

Aliyah and Mandy I don't see being in at all. :(

I didn't phrase that particularly well - I meant the years in which people like Joy made it over women who really should have, like Victoria and so on. Sometimes dark horses sneak through.

Oh yeah I agree. Still don't understand how they have Melina, a lot of others in the intros but not in the actual game.

My final WWE 2K17 Women's roster prediction:

Raw:

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Dana Brooke

Emma

Mickie James

Nia Jax

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Stephanie McMahon

Smackdown:

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Charlotte Flair

Naomi

Nikki Bella

Natalya

Tamina

NXT:

Asuka

Billie Kay

Ember Moon

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

Alumni:

Beth Phoenix (DLC)

Ivory

Jacqueline

Lita

Trish Stratus

I could possibly see Alundra Blayze & Eva Marie both making it in as well. I can also see Paige & Summer not being in. I'm secretly crossing my fingers that Maryse is playable, I'm doubtful Lana will be playable but would be cool as well. The more the merrier! Until we know who's on the NXT on-disk roster, it's difficult to predict DLC - but I could see maybe Ruby Riot as part of the future stars pack. She's been pushed well since her debut.

Alundra probably will. She's been on the last few and seems to be on very good terms with the E. I could probably see Eva just about making it, too. Wouldn't be hugely surprised to not see Paige given her misdemeanours...

Archived