Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

Who from NXT do you think is making the cut this year?

My predictions:

Asuka

Billie Kay

Ember Moon

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

I guess Liv Morgan could be added as she was used regularly late 2016-early 2017. I could also maybe see Ruby Riot being added in a 'Future Stars' pack as she's been pushed quite hard since her debut.

Askuna

Ember Moon

Billie Kay

Peyton Royce thats it

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nikki and Ruby are still relatively new...Liv has been around consistently since the Bayley, Carmella and Alexa NXT days. That's why I'm saying I almost guarantee that Nikki and Ruby can't be in without them throwing Liv in there first. Ember and Billie and Peyton are just the obvious ones that it would be a crime to not add, if they don't just save Ember for Future Stars knowing people will definitely pay for it. For most of the year, I thought Ember was definitely going to be the DLC girl.

They know we all want Nikki and Ruby. The only reason Nikki as DLC won't happen is because she's in a big ass group. For Nikki to be in, EY has to be, Alexander Wolfe has to be, and either Killian Dain or Sawyer Fulton or both. If Sanity are in with Nikki, Ruby might be. Unfortunately Nikki is the only one who is legit over in that group, so they may not be important enough to crack the roster this year. If The Club made it in 2K17, ya never know. I still say Mandy Rose could be the dark horse entry. Lol

I would imagine she's the only definite female DLC so far. People may not realize, but this could potentially be the first ever good Beth Phoenix model in a game ever. It used to always piss me off in the old games how it looked like they put zero effort into capturing Beth's likeness. Used to look like they just took a Bella, put blonde hair and Beth's attire on her and that was it. And they never had a good Glam Slam until after she was out of the games. Lol

So yeah, I'm excited to finally see Beth done justice!

I would imagine she's the only definite female DLC so far. People may not realize, but this could potentially be the first ever good Beth Phoenix model in a game ever. It used to always piss me off in the old games how it looked like they put zero effort into capturing Beth's likeness. Used to look like they just took a Bella, put blonde hair and Beth's attire on her and that was it. And they never had a good Glam Slam until after she was out of the games. Lol

So yeah, I'm excited to finally see Beth done justice!

She looked great in 2010

With the women career mode in, I think it will just be a good women game and not just a good roster... And having mixed tag match in is also a great news

But the Career Mode for women is a really good thing because if they do include NXT, that means the NXT women actually have a great chance of being in^^

Since the info given today said that this game will have "the biggest roster by far" and "close to 200 superstars".. chances that they kept Paige in? I certainly hope she is.

I see no reason to take anybody out, despite their inactivity I say keep Brie, Paige, Summer etc, plus the legends - it's an easy way to pad out the roster IMO.

Since the info given today said that this game will have "the biggest roster by far" and "close to 200 superstars".. chances that they kept Paige in? I certainly hope she is.

I see no reason to take anybody out, despite their inactivity I say keep Brie, Paige, Summer etc, plus the legends - it's an easy way to pad out the roster IMO.

If they just copy and pasted her into 2K18 I would be as happy. Hope Emma is in just like last year, and not some Emmalina stuff.

Not having Billie or Peyton in would be joke of the year. They got the Breakout of the year award, a fan vote, and yet they have no merch, no supercard...while the other nominees have. And then not in the game? They should be in. But honestly seeing my luck with these games...not so sure :(

Hope they are.

Not having Billie or Peyton in would be joke of the year. They got the Breakout of the year award, a fan vote, and yet they have no merch, no supercard...while the other nominees have. And then not in the game? They should be in. But honestly seeing my luck with these games...not so sure :(

Hope they are.

Although I find it unlikely, I hope Lana is in and playable.

Every year I do my ongoing storylines and this year I included Lana more with the Women's Division and she recently sided with Natalya, joining her at ringside.

On Smackdown, the feud going to Wrestlemania was newly crowned Divas Champion, Summer Rae, defending against Natalya after Natalya had manipulated her protege, Dana Brooke, into handing over the title shot she had earned.

Summer was successful but just one week from Mania she was injured (down storyline wise as I was unsure if Summer would return in 2K18) and so Dana Brooke faced her mentor at Wrestlemania with Summer at ringside while Lana continued to side with Natalya, proving the much needed catalyst for Natalya to walk out as the first Smackdown Women's Champion.

If Lana is playable, then I am definitely going down a Natalya/Lana vs Dana Brooke/Beth Phoenix feud as a storyline return for Phoenix

Although I find it unlikely, I hope Lana is in and playable.

Although I can't speak for 2K or predict anything, I'd say she has a fair chance, since she already will be scanned and have a model for manager mode. It's possible they could just replicate that and alter it to be playable, or work off of it for DLC perhaps?

Kinda like Summer was an entrance prop and they also used the model for free DLC, years back, because the model was made.

Either way I definitely wouldn't count her out, and I hope she is in, even in her WM outfit from last year, it doesn't matter, it'd just be great to have a complete main roster again.

Mixed tags are confirmed NOT to be returning.

It's a bit of a bummer, but definitely not a deal-breaker for me.

Yeah. Sure, the more additions, the better, but the women already are a lot of fun by themselves.

I know. They also won NXT Breakout of the year award. But didn't help them in any case. They didn't get merch, the other nominees did. They didn't get a supercard. The other nominees did. Doesn't make sense winners are left out always. I somehow fear the same for the game :( Pretty sure Ember, Nikki and Ruby will be in. And knowing my luck...

Archived