Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we have proper weight classes for Women this year. It's so annoying that we HAVE to choose between Featherweight and Cruiserweight (or is it Light Heavyweight?). Either way...It's annoying and stopped me from downloading any Kong, Nia or Monster Ripper CAW

Some positive news for the girls - the official roster size is quoted as 150 on the 2K website, so there's hope for us to get a decent roster yet. Hopefully the final week is going to be a big reveal and will give us lots of names, and hopefully some NXT girls!

That is good news. Hopefully as I, and others, have predicted - they're just getting the obvi reveals out of the way first.

Fingers crossed the last reveals will have lots of NXT ladies and maybe some legends. I don't see why they couldn't just keep Alundra, Lita & Trish. I would love to see the HOF showcase DLC return so we get Jacqueline.

Some positive news for the girls - the official roster size is quoted as 150 on the 2K website, so there's hope for us to get a decent roster yet. Hopefully the final week is going to be a big reveal and will give us lots of names, and hopefully some NXT girls!

Where did you see that? I can't find it.

Edit: Never mind. Found it.

That is good news. Hopefully as I, and others, have predicted - they're just getting the obvi reveals out of the way first.

Fingers crossed the last reveals will have lots of NXT ladies and maybe some legends. I don't see why they couldn't just keep Alundra, Lita & Trish. I would love to see the HOF showcase DLC return so we get Jacqueline.

Would love to see Lita in 2k17 - perhaps a recently updated Lita with her newly addition tattoos and her attire she wore against Slater. Would be nice if they gave her an additional attire from attitude era or even ruthless aggression.

Do you think that Rosa could possibly make the cut? Or at least DLC?

Someone mentioned that she could be a manager again due to her Adam Rose gimmick but I really don't even see that for her.

99.9% sure she won't be playable lol.

I really hope Foxy doesn't have her 'Team Bella' attire, but from the attires we've seen - the timeframe matches up, and that's what I'm expecting.

Speaking of attires, most of Becky's from Oct 15 - Feb 16 were a mess. The only one I could live with would be her Summerslam 15 attire. I can see Tamina being a straight copy and paste, but I hope they change her hair at least. I would live for her pinky/purple Sindel type hair.

I still can't believe how amazing Charlotte looks - super excited to see Sasha and Becky (and Asuka, Alexa, Carmella, Bayley and Dana if we get any of them in the game, which I truly hope we do).

I'm also really hoping we get Eva's entrance robe in - she's had it since July 2015, so there's no reason it wouldn't be.

The new article is so promising. The addition of promos in Universe and custom trons back will really diversify our rosters. The one thing that really excited me was customising victory scenes - no more of characters like Nia Jax jumping up and down and twirling!

I totally agree - the showcases were not my deal at all. At least this way it means they can focus on the roster they have entirely, rather than having the normal one and the Showcase one, which is double work considering how extensive the Showcases were. It can only mean good things for the women (I keep wanting to call them Divas - a habit that's hard to shake!)

I'm not really happy about the no Showcase thing, it's usually my go to feature in these games.

Universe is a mess and has been since it was implemented so it needs a complete overhaul for it to truly work. I'm not so excited now, I feel like I'm not gonna have much to do/accomplish.

Adding promos well add some new life to Universe. Honestly ithink feels like work every week trying to get through it. I wanted them to let us make more rivalries in shows rather than just three. Because I'm only able to focus on the championships. Normal one on one or tag rivalries get left out because there aren't enough slots. And now I believe we should have more rivalries slots because of the brand split.

I wonder if the No Showcases applies to the HOF Showcases as well? Hoping for Jacquline

I think they will still do a HOF characters pack, just not in a showcase format.

I hope so! I was gonna have Jacqueline, Lita & Trish feud over the Classic women's title in universe mode. I remember doing that with Lita, Trish & Stephanie back on WWE 13. It was limited, but fun!

I hope so! I was gonna have Jacqueline, Lita & Trish feud over the Classic women's title in universe mode. I remember doing that with Lita, Trish & Stephanie back on WWE 13. It was limited, but fun!

Don't forget Alundra Blayze will probably be back too, and Stephanie will be in, so there's options for us to use the classic girls. I personally hope Trish and Lita return, because I want to have them return to face the Bellas at Wrestlemania somewhere in my Universe (a shame that never came to fruition in real life!).

I wonder if the No Showcases applies to the HOF Showcases as well? Hoping for Jacquline

I think they will still do a HOF characters pack, just not in a showcase format.

Like was said below, Alundra Blayze might be an option for any legends brand. Technically you could add Brie Bella since she is retired

Archived