• Please log in to reply
2066 replies to this topic

#2061 T-Hell

T-Hell

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Is it Wednesday yet? And now? now? Have Billie, Peyton and Ember been revealed yet? lol

#2062 Tetra

Tetra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Carter_Payne

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

Some really good ideas.

I will have Mickie turn face once Eva loses belt and blames MJ. Then Mickie will battle The Authority.
Probably team up Charlotte/Dana, Alicia/Summer and Becky/Bailey. If they are in Billie/Peyton will join up with Trish in a Beautiful People type stable. Think Trish in her T&A manager days. Thought about pairing them with fellow Aussie Emma but that seemed to predictable.

Tetra do you have a legends or retired brand? If so you can move the women legends there: Trish, Lita, Alundra, Jackie and the Bellas gives you at least six. Add Beth and Ivory (if end) gives you 8 and even a retired Eva could be moved there.

I don't yet but I might have to toy with the idea. My only issue is which title I give them to fight for as Jacqueline retired the WWE Women's Championship (she was the first and last holder of the title) and I don't want to use created titles, I suppose it wouldn't take much to bring it back though! 

My rosters by Wrestlemania 17 (in my 2K Universe Mode)

Heel
Face

RAW

Alicia Fox - currently working her unhinged gimmick
Becky Lynch - recent callup from NXT, screwed out of several title shots by Fox and Naomi
Jacqueline - Last holder of WWE Women's Championship, failed to win RAW Women's title

Naomi - due to be repackaged with her GLOW gimmick
Paige - failed to win RAW Women's title
Sasha Banks
- RAW Women's Champion
Stephanie McMahon - occasional wrestler and authority figure

Smackdown

Brie Bella - recently lost to Nikki at Wrestlemania who now holds 100% control of Bella contract
Dana Brooke - betrayed by her mentor Natalya, aligned with Summer Rae

Emma - desperate to prove herself as a solo competitor after Red Army fell apart
Ivory - lost Divas Title to Summer Rae twice, feuding with Emma 
Lana - hired by Natalya as her manager, led her to championship

Natalya - Smackdown Women's Champion
Nikki Bella - now owns Brie Bella's contract
Summer Rae - last Divas Champion, injured by Natalya before Mania, replaced by Dana

Tamina - Aligned with Nikki and helped her win Bella contract

NXT 

Alexa Bliss - picked by Lita to team with her but was attacked by Lita when lost
Asuka - arrogant Japanese wrestler who seldom appears due to other commitments
Bayley - NXT Women's Champion
Carmella - got first big win by defeating Lita at Takeover
Charlotte - helped Carmella force Lita out of NXT
Nia Jax - attacked Champion and No1 Contender, Asuka, to stake her claim at title

Inactive

Alundra Blayze - No storyline for her at present
Eva Marie - Suspended by Stephanie McMahon
Lita - Defeated by Carmella and Charlotte in a Loser Leaves NXT match

Trish Stratus - Promised to quit if Bayley defeated her for the NXT Women's Championship

Edited by Tetra, 20 August 2017 - 08:16 PM.

#2063 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

^^^The old Women's title is in the game or was in 17. Would fit perfectly with a legends brand

#2064 remusclaw

remusclaw

Opener

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

I know it didn't last very long but it would be really cool to get the actual WWF Women's tag belt's as held by the Jumping Bomb Angels and the Glamour Girls.

#2065 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

I know it didn't last very long but it would be really cool to get the actual WWF Women's tag belt's as held by the Jumping Bomb Angels and the Glamour Girls.

I wish but I don't see it happening. Maybe if WWE creates a new Womens Tag Team Championship

#2066 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

I'll split the women in the game across Raw & Smackdown, as well as a legends brand & NXT brand if there's enough women.

#2067 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,983 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Hey everyone, was hoping the 2K18 section would be up by now but it is not yet... stay tuned it'll be here soon. 

However, I have launched our thread for 2K18 regardless since discussion is getting pretty strong. Please continue to discuss all 2K18 related stuff here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477986-women-of-wwe2k18/ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2K17 discussion here from now on!