Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care much about Charlotte's model but I can't wait to see her attire. It's been one year I have been waiting top update her ( and I guess they will have to update her entrance if they give her the robe )

As for who I want to see, I would say The Iconic Duo but I'm curious about Mickie's model too ( and Bliss too while I'm at it. I wouldn't be surprised that with the classic " WWE Games luck ", they give her ponytails lol )

As for who I want to see, I would say The Iconic Duo but I'm curious about Mickie's model too ( and Bliss too while I'm at it. I wouldn't be surprised that with the classic " WWE Games luck ", they give her ponytails lol )

I'm hoping we escape the pigtails Harley Quinn look. I know it's super popular, but it's such a unique look, we couldn't make any of her other looks with that hair and makeup, especially because I'd expect the bows in her hair to stay the same color like Brie's headband the past few years.

Do any of you have any plans yet for 18?

I am thinking of doing a female Authority with:

Steph

Eva Marie (if she is in)

Paige/Mickie

Story being Eva is who the WWE wants to represent them so she needs to be champ.

Paige works for Steph because after all the embarrassment she caused the WWE she is lucky to even have a job so must work for Steph to stay employed.

Mickie works for Steph because Mickie missed the big time and begged Steph for a job. Steph relented but only if Mickie worked for her.

Steph

Eva Marie (if she is in)

Paige/Mickie

Story being Eva is who the WWE wants to represent them so she needs to be champ.

Paige works for Steph because after all the embarrassment she caused the WWE she is lucky to even have a job so must work for Steph to stay employed.

Mickie works for Steph because Mickie missed the big time and begged Steph for a job. Steph relented but only if Mickie worked for her.

If by "for 18" you mean WWE 2K18, I'm hoping that Billie and Peyton are in so I can make them basically be LayCool 2.0 and have the longest reign of the women's tag team championships to date in my game, counting 2k17. And then probably make Emma turn on Paige to join them and form an australian trio of femme fatales 8) :lol: So far that's what I've got.

Steph

Eva Marie (if she is in)

Paige/Mickie

If by "for 18" you mean WWE 2K18, I'm hoping that Billie and Peyton are in so I can make them basically be LayCool 2.0 and have the longest reign of the women's tag team championships to date in my game, counting 2k17. And then probably make Emma turn on Paige to join them and form an australian trio of femme fatales 8) :lol: So far that's what I've got.

Yes I mean for 18.

I have actually thought about Emma joining them too but I was afraid it would be too easy

Steph

Eva Marie (if she is in)

Paige/Mickie

At first, I wanted to continue over my Universe Mode after Wrestlemania but sadly, I won't have enough time to go there :( ( and it's a blessing in disguise since I had Dana Brooke retires Paige as I thought she wouldn't be in 2k18 )

I will probably go with the real-life roster after Wrestlemania but no Superstar Shake-up so Naomi will be champ but Bliss and James still on Smackdown

As for what I want to do, I'm sure Asuka will get a good heel title run on Raw and have a big rivalry against Charlotte and Becky will be getting a good title run on Smackdown.

Then, not so sure about what I will do without the rest of the roster. Mickie James will probably have a redemption story where she wants to redeem herself and Paige will have a big comeback as a heel

Over on Smackdown I will have Dana continue her feud with Natalya and Lana until she brings in Beth Phoenix to even the odds, this will eventually result in Beth winning the Smackdown Women's Championship from Natalya

On RAW, Sasha will have a brief feud with Jacqueline, she'll move on to turn heel and defeat the likes of Blayze, Stratus, Lita and Ivory in one off title matches until Mickie James returns and ultimately wins the RAW Championship

On NXT, Bayley is current reigning NXT Women's Champion and is set to defend her title against Asuka but Nia Jax decimated the both after their last match so it is going to be a triple threat. Alexa Bliss will also complete her face turn by defeating Lita in a singles match. Depending on number of new girls, Alexa, Carmella, Nia Jax, Charlotte and Bayley will be moved to the Main Roster at some point during the year.

Depending on who is in,

I might not use the legends too much in my universe mode so I can use as many of the girls as I can across three brands. With the exception of Blayze (who in my 2KUniverse was like a SDR figure) all of the legends have established careers and history, I'd rather focus on the newer girls. With Sasha's legend killer gimmick that she's getting though, these women will be popping up

I'm hoping we escape the pigtails Harley Quinn look. I know it's super popular, but it's such a unique look, we couldn't make any of her other looks with that hair and makeup, especially because I'd expect the bows in her hair to stay the same color like Brie's headband the past few years.

The best look for her is probably just the straight hair with the pink highlights like she normally has. I don't see why they couldn't because I think she's had this look since post-Mania.

Alexa_Bliss_protitle--cec1caf77976e5f4d5

It's simple and it fits with almost any attire you can give her other than the Harley Quinn one. I hope one day they give certain people more than one hairstyle; that would help greatly for someone like her. Like, if you make them a new/different attire you can switch a hairstyle to fit that particular attire. With her I'd just give her two: This hair and the Harley Quinn pigtails.

Some really good ideas.

I will have Mickie turn face once Eva loses belt and blames MJ. Then Mickie will battle The Authority.

Probably team up Charlotte/Dana, Alicia/Summer and Becky/Bailey. If they are in Billie/Peyton will join up with Trish in a Beautiful People type stable. Think Trish in her T&A manager days. Thought about pairing them with fellow Aussie Emma but that seemed to predictable.

Tetra do you have a legends or retired brand? If so you can move the women legends there: Trish, Lita, Alundra, Jackie and the Bellas gives you at least six. Add Beth and Ivory (if end) gives you 8 and even a retired Eva could be moved there.

Some really good ideas.

I will have Mickie turn face once Eva loses belt and blames MJ. Then Mickie will battle The Authority.

Probably team up Charlotte/Dana, Alicia/Summer and Becky/Bailey. If they are in Billie/Peyton will join up with Trish in a Beautiful People type stable. Think Trish in her T&A manager days. Thought about pairing them with fellow Aussie Emma but that seemed to predictable.

Tetra do you have a legends or retired brand? If so you can move the women legends there: Trish, Lita, Alundra, Jackie and the Bellas gives you at least six. Add Beth and Ivory (if end) gives you 8 and even a retired Eva could be moved there.

I don't yet but I might have to toy with the idea. My only issue is which title I give them to fight for as Jacqueline retired the WWE Women's Championship (she was the first and last holder of the title) and I don't want to use created titles, I suppose it wouldn't take much to bring it back though!

My rosters by Wrestlemania 17 (in my 2K Universe Mode)

Heel

Face

RAW

Alicia Fox - currently working her unhinged gimmick

Becky Lynch - recent callup from NXT, screwed out of several title shots by Fox and Naomi

Jacqueline - Last holder of WWE Women's Championship, failed to win RAW Women's title

Naomi - due to be repackaged with her GLOW gimmick

Paige - failed to win RAW Women's title

Sasha Banks - RAW Women's Champion

Stephanie McMahon - occasional wrestler and authority figure

Smackdown

Brie Bella - recently lost to Nikki at Wrestlemania who now holds 100% control of Bella contract

Dana Brooke - betrayed by her mentor Natalya, aligned with Summer Rae

Emma - desperate to prove herself as a solo competitor after Red Army fell apart

Ivory - lost Divas Title to Summer Rae twice, feuding with Emma

Lana - hired by Natalya as her manager, led her to championship

Natalya - Smackdown Women's Champion

Nikki Bella - now owns Brie Bella's contract

Summer Rae - last Divas Champion, injured by Natalya before Mania, replaced by Dana

Tamina - Aligned with Nikki and helped her win Bella contract

NXT

Alexa Bliss - picked by Lita to team with her but was attacked by Lita when lost

Asuka - arrogant Japanese wrestler who seldom appears due to other commitments

Bayley - NXT Women's Champion

Carmella - got first big win by defeating Lita at Takeover

Charlotte - helped Carmella force Lita out of NXT

Nia Jax - attacked Champion and No1 Contender, Asuka, to stake her claim at title

Inactive

Alundra Blayze - No storyline for her at present

Eva Marie - Suspended by Stephanie McMahon

Lita - Defeated by Carmella and Charlotte in a Loser Leaves NXT match

Trish Stratus - Promised to quit if Bayley defeated her for the NXT Women's Championship

I know it didn't last very long but it would be really cool to get the actual WWF Women's tag belt's as held by the Jumping Bomb Angels and the Glamour Girls.

I wish but I don't see it happening. Maybe if WWE creates a new Womens Tag Team Championship

Hey everyone, was hoping the 2K18 section would be up by now but it is not yet... stay tuned it'll be here soon.

However, I have launched our thread for 2K18 regardless since discussion is getting pretty strong. Please continue to discuss all 2K18 related stuff here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477986-women-of-wwe2k18/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2K17 discussion here from now on!

Archived