Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

I think the roster this year will be absolutely larger than last year's. I think we're only really looking at losing Eva Marie, and gaining more NXT female superstars and potentially Beth Phoenix and an opponent for her (HOF Showcase).

We may not even lose Eva since she departed recently. And 2K is all about 'largest roster ever'

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More NXTers than you thought? Like Aliyah, Mandy, Sonya? Would be cool, hope for many as possible.

Yea I have been saying the only NXT women would be Askuna, Ember and Billie/Peyton. The inclusion of Nikki opens up the possibilty of more like Ruby, Alliyah and Liv. And ITA the more women the better

Don't get your hopes too up though. Timschel said that just because Akira Tozawa of all the people from 205 got confirmed doesn't necessarely mean we're gonna get tons of cruiserweight guys.

When it comes to new women from NXT, I'd expect Billie, Peyton and Ember on-disc. I think expecting more would just set us up for disappointment. It's better to expect less and then be pleasently surprised and happy if we get more than that.

Don't get your hopes too up though. Timschel said that just because Akira Tozawa of all the people from 205 got confirmed doesn't necessarely mean we're gonna get tons of cruiserweight guys.

When it comes to new women from NXT, I'd expect Billie, Peyton and Ember on-disc. I think expecting more would just set us up for disappointment. It's better to expect less and then be pleasently surprised and happy if we get more than that.

I ageee. That's my prediction now, possibly add Liv in there to. Ruby could potentially be DLC.

Oh ITA. Those 3 are virtual locks beyond that would be a welcomed surprise.

Same goes with Beth Phoenix.

After seeing how good Nikki looks, this really makes me want to see Alexa right now. And Naomi, too.

I sure hope they put a lot time into making sure Naomi's entrance is spot on..

And her face, because on 2K17 she was probably the worst made women in terms of faces.

After seeing how good Nikki looks, this really makes me want to see Alexa right now. And Naomi, too.

I sure hope they put a lot time into making sure Naomi's entrance is spot on..

And her face, because on 2K17 she was probably the worst made women in terms of faces.

Dana Brooke, though.

If we stick at the pace of around eight women a week, we should be in for a good roster.

I figure (I could be really wrong), for the girls they'll follow this weeks pattern - current stars, a couple legends and the NXT women/new debuts to the game. It'd be much better than last year, where we had 2 girls for the first two weeks, and like 15 in week 3. This way it's spread out and everyone can take something away from each week, depending if they like legends or current stars

What are you guys' prediction for who we'll see in this weeks reveal?

If we stick at the pace of around eight women a week, we should be in for a good roster.

I figure (I could be really wrong), for the girls they'll follow this weeks pattern - current stars, a couple legends and the NXT women/new debuts to the game. It'd be much better than last year, where we had 2 girls for the first two weeks, and like 15 in week 3. This way it's spread out and everyone can take something away from each week, depending if they like legends or current stars

What are you guys' prediction for who we'll see in this weeks reveal?

Lita

Bella Twins

Alexa

The model I most want to see is Mickie's

Archived