• Nikki Cross
  • Alundra Blayze
  • Emma
  • Lita
  • Summer Rae
  • Paige
  • Brie Bella
  • Nikki Bella
Happy to see Alundra, Brie, Paige & Summer confirmed - was a bit worried about them.

Thanks

No real surprises except I did not think Nikki would be playable. Glad to say I was wrong

Just wait. Nikki is in and Billie and Peyton not. I mean ok...i'm so pessimistic all the time i get that, but they got voted Breakout Stars of the year in front of Ember, whole Sanity, Andrade and No Way Jose...yet everyone of them gets merch, a figure, a supercard....the winners don't get anything. Would you really be surprised if they are left out here again, for whatever reason?

Hope to be proven wrong but i have a bad feeling. (which doesn't count probably as i always have a bad feeling) and knowing my luck... :/

I would be so f...happy if they are in :(

Yeah sadly we can't 100% confirm their appearance in the game, but Billie already got scanned for 2K17 (despite not making it) and they've become more relevant this past year, so I WANT to say their chance is fairly good. I mean, the rest of the women are already in the game, so if they want to put newcomers, Nikki, Peyton, Billie, Ember and possibly (maybe dlc) Ruby, or, in general, women's from NXT, would make all the sense.

Anyways, if Peyton and Billie are in, I'm gonna make them be sort of like Lay-Cool and have a long-ass reign as WWE Women's tag team champions (assuming Create a Championship is still in).

I really wouldn't worry. The Iconic Duo are more than likely in, there's no need to stress. Three more reveals to go and plenty of time to see them. They're extremely popular and have been constantly active during game season.

Be optimistic - the past two games have been very good to us for women. There's no reason the trend will change this year. Probably near 150 names to still go, the likelihood of them being there is very strong.

I really wouldn't worry. The Iconic Duo are more than likely in, there's no need to stress. Three more reveals to go and plenty of time to see them. They're extremely popular and have been constantly active during game season.

Yea I will be shocked if they are not in

I read on 2k forum that billie was leaked by some means. I don't know details or if it is true.

Citation from 2k forum user heatfan786

"Since Kay was confirmed via a leak next to Paul Heyman's name, it's safe to assume Royce is in as well?"

She wasn't really leaked - she put her signature inside the scanning booth. Everyone who is scanned does that, and they scan pretty much everyone every year, even if they don't make the game. Billie was scanned for 2K17 and didn't make it, but I'm quite confident she and Peyton will this time. Outside of Ember, nobody in the women's division has had a better year in NXT.

Man, I can't get over the fact that Paige is in, along with evil Emma. Now I will be able to keep their team together. I love their chemistry, I made them ally in 2K17 in the same way as Cesaro and Sheamus did, and now I'm in love :lol:

From the current set of NXT women who are not already part of the game, there is a high chance that Billie and Peyton will make it. To be optimistic we can say Liv and Aliyah are in. Ember seems a fair shot too.

Very pleasantly surprised to see that Summer made it in! I am already planning out my first few storylines with the women already confirmed.

Definitely still going with Natalya & Lana vs Dana & Beth on Smackdown if a) Lana is playable and b) Beth is in

If Lana isn't playable, Summer may make her comeback as a heel to help Natalya...

Archived