Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

I haven't seen any attire predictions yet, this year. Seeing what attires people think the women will have is always one of my favourite parts of waiting for the roster reveal/images of the girls in game haha

I love doing this but I was actually waiting for the 2K18 thread to be made but you've put me in the mood to do it right now aha!

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Charlotte

Dana Brooke

Emma

Mickie James

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Aliyah

Asuka

Billie Kay

Ember Moon

Liv Morgan

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

I hope all of these girls make it in plus the legends! I don't think any of the girls should be removed as they are all still under contract. I'll be upset if they remove Ivory! I don't agree with others saying that Alundra could be removed either since she's involved with the Mae Young Classic. I could see Brie making it again too.

As much as it is the more the merrier and no one necessarily takes another's spot, I won't be pleased if Ruby Riot makes it in over any of the NXT girls I've listed. Regardless of how pushed she was, all the girls I've listed debuted way before her. I think she'll be DLC if anything though.

As for Beth's opponent it really could be anyone! The Jacqueline vs Ivory match wasn't any sort of special moment and was pretty random to include in my opinion. I do hope it's against a former woman though and not just Mickie.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of changing my choices for Alexa and Nikki. Alexa only wore the Supergirl gear once as far as I remember so maybe it's not too likely it will be in the game.

Nikki seems like kind of a hard one to predict as she didn't wrestle all that much when she was back and when she did, she only wore like every attire that one time unless it was the red top and black shorts. I'm only excluding that because it's kind of similar to what she has on in 2K17 (which is a mess btw looking back on it) and I'm all about change.

So here are my other options.

Alexa Bliss

Nikki Bella

I haven't seen any attire predictions yet, this year. Seeing what attires people think the women will have is always one of my favourite parts of waiting for the roster reveal/images of the girls in game haha

I love doing this but I was actually waiting for the 2K18 thread to be made but you've put me in the mood to do it right now aha!

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Charlotte

Dana Brooke

Emma

Mickie James

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Aliyah

Asuka

Billie Kay

Ember Moon

Liv Morgan

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

I hope all of these girls make it in plus the legends! I don't think any of the girls should be removed as they are all still under contract. I'll be upset if they remove Ivory! I don't agree with others saying that Alundra could be removed either since she's involved with the Mae Young Classic. I could see Brie making it again too.

As much as it is the more the merrier and no one necessarily takes another's spot, I won't be pleased if Ruby Riot makes it in over any of the NXT girls I've listed. Regardless of how pushed she was, all the girls I've listed debuted way before her. I think she'll be DLC if anything though.

As for Beth's opponent it really could be anyone! The Jacqueline vs Ivory match wasn't any sort of special moment and was pretty random to include in my opinion. I do hope it's against a former woman though and not just Mickie.

To be fair, since Sable doesn't want anything to do with WWE what match could they pick for Jacqueline?

As amazing a wrestler as she is, she didn't have many high profile feuds that she came out on top and with the lack of male on female violence, you couldn't even have gone with the cruiserweigjt title match

Tetra, you make a very fair point that I never actually realised until now lol. There really was a very limited choice for Jacqueline since her major feuds were with men, or Sable!

I think for Beth they could do Judgement Day 2008 with Mickie and Melina, WWE seem to always highlight this match with Beth picking them both up on her shoulder.

OR Survivor Series 2011 with Eve which I would absolutely love so we could get the top rope glam slam!

There is also her title wins including against Candice at No Mercy 2007, the Extreme Makeover match against Michelle at Extreme Rules 2010, and against Kelly at Hell In A Cell 2011.

In my opinion any of these matches would be perfect as it means we get an extra former woman on the roster! I excluded her win at SummerSlam 2008 since it was part of a Mixed Tag and we already know that match isn't in the game. I'm pretty confident now that we will get an extra girl, but they could always just put her against Mickie. They have a lot of matches to choose from since they battled so frequently and all they would need to do would be to change Mickie's attire.

Hey all new thread coming with the new section some time next week!

Also if you want to post images of attires you want to see in the next game, make sure you do not hotlink!

Thanks

I cannot wait for the first woman screen pic

Must say surprised Nikki made it I did not think she would. Just maybe more NXT women will be included.

Not to be a downer but she could be a NPC manager. Just saying

Surprised? She's one of the only used women in NXT so who else would they put in!? I would say her, Asuka, Ember, and the Iconic Duo are pretty much a given since that's all that's been seen on TV within the past year really.

Liv would surprise me and Aliyah would have me shook. Both should really be in if Nikki is but they're not pushed so it's hard to say.

Must say surprised Nikki made it I did not think she would. Just maybe more NXT women will be included.

Not to be a downer but she could be a NPC manager. Just saying

Would make as much sense as Karl Anderson only being a NPC manager.

Archived