Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

How do you see the chances of Billie/Peyton being in? Have a bad feeling about that :(

They are most likely in. Mind you, they were scanned last year, and this year's game has a greatly increased roster so I'd say it's gonna be packed with new NXT inclusions.

I'm more worried about Paige though..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you see the chances of Billie/Peyton being in? Have a bad feeling about that :(

They are most likely in. Mind you, they were scanned last year, and this year's game has a greatly increased roster so I'd say it's gonna be packed with new NXT inclusions.

I'm more worried about Paige though..

I know nothing but I firmly believe Billie/Peyton will be in.

And I agree with Paige. I want her in game but just not sure

I know. They also won NXT Breakout of the year award. But didn't help them in any case. They didn't get merch, the other nominees did. They didn't get a supercard. The other nominees did. Doesn't make sense winners are left out always. I somehow fear the same for the game :( Pretty sure Ember, Nikki and Ruby will be in. And knowing my luck...

No chance for Ruby, debuted way too late. Nikki Cross might not even be a certainty to be in.

I know. They also won NXT Breakout of the year award. But didn't help them in any case. They didn't get merch, the other nominees did. They didn't get a supercard. The other nominees did. Doesn't make sense winners are left out always. I somehow fear the same for the game :( Pretty sure Ember, Nikki and Ruby will be in. And knowing my luck...

No chance for Ruby, debuted way too late. Nikki Cross might not even be a certainty to be in.

I think Asuka, Ember, Billie and Peyton will be the only NXT WOMEN in the game.

Well, at least, they were in the Takeover before Wrestlemania so I would say that 2K would be willing to put them in. Depends how they are going to cover NXT then but if they want to add new women, they are a obvious pick with Ember Moon ( and maybe Nikki Cross as the 4 vs 4 match news could mean more chances of Sanity being in... but that's just my wish^^ )

I think Asuka, Ember, Billie and Peyton will be the only NXT WOMEN in the game.

Well Mandy had that one fairly good match with Ember so it be nice if they could get her in if not a few more of the developmental women as well.

Although I find it unlikely, I hope Lana is in and playable.

Every year I do my ongoing storylines and this year I included Lana more with the Women's Division and she recently sided with Natalya, joining her at ringside.

On Smackdown, the feud going to Wrestlemania was newly crowned Divas Champion, Summer Rae, defending against Natalya after Natalya had manipulated her protege, Dana Brooke, into handing over the title shot she had earned.

Summer was successful but just one week from Mania she was injured (down storyline wise as I was unsure if Summer would return in 2K18) and so Dana Brooke faced her mentor at Wrestlemania with Summer at ringside while Lana continued to side with Natalya, proving the much needed catalyst for Natalya to walk out as the first Smackdown Women's Champion.

If Lana is playable, then I am definitely going down a Natalya/Lana vs Dana Brooke/Beth Phoenix feud as a storyline return for Phoenix

They could probably get Lanas Mania 32 attire in but probably not a good idea since she didn't have much of any ring time in that match. Which probably effects her moveset for the game so I'd rather they wait until 2k19. This giving her more time to get a legit move set together for the game by then.

Would nice to get classic Mae Young and Fabulous Moolah.

They could probably get Lanas Mania 32 attire in but probably not a good idea since she didn't have much of any ring time in that match. Which probably effects her moveset for the game so I'd rather they wait until 2k19. This giving her more time to get a legit move set together for the game by then.

Her moveset is pretty basic as it is at the moment. I think if she's in the game, it'll be like Eva Marie in 2K16 - just adding and expanding her moveset as she got more matches in real life.

I'd rather Lana be in with a basic preset diva moveset than have to wait until next year, honestly.

Her moveset is pretty basic as it is at the moment. I think if she's in the game, it'll be like Eva Marie in 2K16 - just adding and expanding her moveset as she got more matches in real life.

I'd rather Lana be in with a basic preset diva moveset than have to wait until next year, honestly.

Me too. Movesets can be tweaked

eh I suppose.

Just hoping for something more than the usual classic women selections. With Beth coming in it only makes sense to have a few of her rivals.

Paige might as well be part of a Divas Championship DLC since she hasn't been active for quite a while, but I'd only want that if AJ is there too.

I think Beth's showcase match will most likely be against Mickie, since she'll probably already be in the game, and it'd just take an attire tweak.

Hopefully not just an attire tweak. We're talking about Mickie from 12-10 years ago. It should be two different slots to make the attributes right for each.

It is speculation mostly, but even if there was just one female DLC this year, Beth would have to be everyone's #1 most likely guess because of her Hall of Fame induction. Lol. Who they would include with her in her Hall of Fame Showcase match is the part that's tricky to everyone, it seems.

Ember's been around too long to be DLC at this point, and Nikki kinda has as well, so everyone is looking in Ruby's direction, but I dunno...would WWE let her in a Future Stars Pack already? So, if one were to lower expectations, they have been saying for awhile that the Iconic Duo and Liv Morgan are the closest ones to being called up (other than Asuka, of course), and I doubt Liv would boost DLC pack sales much, so....Aussie Aussie Aussie!! Oi oi oi!!

Just my guess. There's still gotta be atleast one surprise woman on the disc roster that I wouldn't think of. I dunno...2K just isn't predictable enough to release exactly all the chicks we're expecting without atleast one that has us like "Holy shit, that's brilliant! I'm hype for this now!"

Archived