Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pretty impressed with 2K16's roster, but this one blows it out of the water.

Asuka, Bayley & Jacqueline (HOF DLC) would make this perfect. Lana, Maryse & Rosa as playable characters seems unlikely but could also make as welcome surprises.

Screenshots have been released on the IGN app. Carmella & Sasha look great. Carmella has the mic in her entrance. Can't wait to see how that looks in the game!

Well, now American Alpha & The Revival are confirmed in, everyone on the box of NXT edition is in apart from Bayley & Asuka.

Judging by this image of Bayley's inflatable, she'll be confirmed next week. (Hoping for Asuka also)

riEIx0A.jpg

They look so good!

dDsf6Bt.jpg

9WM1sQs.jpg

They look great. I was hoping for a Paige screenshot but at least she is now confirmed (way things are going could be her last game).

So including Nia what's the count? Just Bailey and Asuka left?

I'm really hoping that there's trio entrances for Enzo, Cass and Carnella, and Blake, Murphy and Alexa. Would love to recreate a rivalry with the 6 of them.

We've seen some models now and they all look great, but do you guys think any of them will be recycled from last year? If anyone, I can see Tamina's model being recycled, as well as Trish, Lita and Stephanie. Maybe even Paige, actually. Hopefully everyone has new models though! Summer said on Twitter that she was told she was getting a complete new look in the game, so fingers crossed.

Hope Eva Marie has either her red NXT return attire or the black version of it, since we can recreate all of her attires with that. Hopefully Naomi has one of her more recent bandana attires, instead of the one with the plain black bra from when she first turned heel.

I dont know if it's just me, but I would like the male CAW parts being able to be selected for female caws and the hairstyles to be interchangeable between the genders. As I think The New Day's attire might look good on a Bayley-ish looking or inspired CAW for example..

Never really understood the idea of blocking these from certain things. Women parts should be able to go on men as well.
It's not being blocked. It's two completely different items we would get because of the different body models men and women have.

Nope, someone modded the hairs on the men to the women and they worked fine, and vice versa.

I dont know if it's just me, but I would like the male CAW parts being able to be selected for female caws and the hairstyles to be interchangeable between the genders. As I think The New Day's attire might look good on a Bayley-ish looking or inspired CAW for example..

Never really understood the idea of blocking these from certain things. Women parts should be able to go on men as well.
It's not being blocked. It's two completely different items we would get because of the different body models men and women have.

Nope, someone modded the hairs on the men to the women and they worked fine, and vice versa.
I was talking about clothing.

Almost unreal for us to have a week of reveals left to go, and 22 women in the game already. Amazing! 2K really did us female wrestling fans right this year. So much to do with so many new characters.

The list of confirmed names, for anyone wondering:

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox

Alundra Blayze

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Carmella

Charlotte

Dana Brooke

Emma

Eva Marie

Lita

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax - NXT Edition Exclusive

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Stephanie McMahon
Summer Rae

Tamina

Trish Stratus

Hopefully Bayley and Asuka next week (I am confident of both making it) takes us to 24. Either way, this is the largest female roster of any WWE game in history. Insane to think that, considering for years we were used to getting 6 or 7 girls (and somehow making it work!).

Yeah, I could see 2K keeping Bayley and Asuka for DLC. They're going to find a way to make money from Women'ss Wrestling fans one way or another and I can't see them making any other women as DLC besides Jacquline. However, we'll just see in weeks to come.

So including Nia what's the count? Just Bailey and Asuka left?

22 including Nia, and I assume 24 when we're all said and done with Bayley and Asuka. 25 with Jackie if they do a HOF DLC.

It would be dirty and wrong is they didn't include Jacqueline!

Yeah, I could see 2K keeping Bayley and Asuka for DLC. They're going to find a way to make money from Women'ss Wrestling fans one way or another and I can't see them making any other women as DLC besides Jacquline. However, we'll just see in weeks to come.

IDK, there could be Lana, Maryse, Rosa Mendes, Billie Kay or Peyton Royce that could be DLC

Archived