Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope that pic means they're in but you never know like when they had Melina, Nitro, Mercury, the Mexicools and some others on the Smackdown intro that didn't make Smackdown vs Raw 2006. smh

Still can't believe some of you are confirming people by boxart, have you not learned after all these years?

Who was the last person to be on a cover or box and not be in that particular game?

It's promotional art, it's not a clear representation of the person on the boxart. It's a background image, not a foreground.

Still can't believe some of you are confirming people by boxart, have you not learned after all these years?

Who was the last person to be on a cover or box and not be in that particular game?

It's promotional art, it's not a clear representation of the person on the boxart. It's a background image, not a foreground.

Not that I am confirming anyone just yet but a lot of people have asked why put them in a box art or cover if they aren't going to be in. That just seems strange considering that they could just have a box art of just the three of superstars that's in the pack.

Not that I am confirming anyone just yet but a lot of people have asked why put them in a box art or cover if they aren't going to be in. That just seems strange considering that they could just have a box art of just the three of superstars that's in the pack.

It's marketing. In past games there is plenty of things they know you'll spot and "confirm" them. Especially with youtube these days. Whether it be shirts in the crowd, to backstage things in trailers.

I also want to point out, those on the boxart is available as trading cards for the game, which may be their excuse for having them on the boxart at all.

It's marketing. In past games there is plenty of things they know you'll spot and "confirm" them. Especially with youtube these days. Whether it be shirts in the crowd, to backstage things in trailers.

I also want to point out, those on the boxart is available as trading cards for the game, which may be their excuse for having them on the boxart at all.

True it's a wait and see kind of thing but they do need NXT guys on the roster and most would fit in game wise.

Gomamon for Digimon World 1 :hqhq:

I suppose Bret Hart would count as he's on the Canada box for SvR 11 but is DLC exclusive.

Rosa will be lucky if she's even available as a manager this year. I can't see her in another game ever after 16.

Keep in mind that the games are always a year too late when it comes to such things.

In last years game she is in her Fandango days Outfit even she wasn't with him ffor months already so this year she will probably be in the game in one of her Adam Rose Outfits.

I always use the Universe after Wrestlemania so it will be the same for me, one champion with no brand.

... But the roster for WWE 2K17 should be good. This year almost have none of the current top diva except for Paige and Natalya^^

I really miss the days of the daily countdown but I'm excited for the reveal!

Was it last year tho that we didn't see any of the entrance videos until like a week before the game was released?

Me too!

Daily countdown would have been sick. Definitely a better system.

Should be a ridiculously stacked year for women, though. And I will probably actually play with the female wrestlers this year. Will definitely play with Sasha, Bliss, Asuka, Bayley (if Bayley's in - she really has to be). Roster should be that damn good (no HHH pun).

Archived