Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

I'm thrilled that Nia Jax is in. I was hopelessly looking for her, Asuka and Alexa Bliss. I don't think we have to worry about any current main roster women not making it in. They were good about it last year unless I'm mistaken. I'm hoping for a women's career mode. I don't know if it's likely, but if they're still serious about treating the women equally it'll be a step in the right direction. Have the women ever had their own story/career mode besides in No Mercy for the N64? This is long overdue.

Since jax is in im hoping we get Asuka and Bliss as well as Carmella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thrilled that Nia Jax is in. I was hopelessly looking for her, Asuka and Alexa Bliss. I don't think we have to worry about any current main roster women not making it in. They were good about it last year unless I'm mistaken. I'm hoping for a women's career mode. I don't know if it's likely, but if they're still serious about treating the women equally it'll be a step in the right direction. Have the women ever had their own story/career mode besides in No Mercy for the N64? This is long overdue.

SvR '09 & '10, and Mickie had a Road to WrestleMania in '10.

We could potentially have a huge Womans roster this year

Main

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Pagie

Natayla

Namoi

Tamina Snuka

Alica Fox

Summer Rae

Emma

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Dana Brooke(Potentially)

NXT

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss(Potential)

Carmella(Potential)

Asuka(Potentially)

Bayley (potentially)

Legends

Alundra Blaze

Trish Status(Most Likely)

Lita (Most Likely)

Layley (Most Likely)

Maybe 1 or a few of these

Jazz,Jacqulaine, Victoria,ivory

SvR '09 & '10, and Mickie had a Road to WrestleMania in '10.

I completely forgot about Mickie's RTW. I remember liking it. I can't for the life of me remember the one for '09.

I completely forgot about Mickie's RTW. I remember liking it. I can't for the life of me remember the one for '09.

I think he is talking about the Career Mode they had back then. Don't really remember that though, just that it was boring and you had to gain stars to get a title shot or something and it you could play as a girl.

But playing as a Women in WWE 2K17 should be possible if they had many NXT Women in the game. Sure, it would be boring but they could just copy what happens for the male Career Mode ( except for the cut-scenes of course but it would be fun if they had some exclusive female cut-scenes )

I think he is talking about the Career Mode they had back then. Don't really remember that though, just that it was boring and you had to gain stars to get a title shot or something and it you could play as a girl.

But playing as a Women in WWE 2K17 should be possible if they had many NXT Women in the game. Sure, it would be boring but they could just copy what happens for the male Career Mode ( except for the cut-scenes of course but it would be fun if they had some exclusive female cut-scenes )

I found a video on YouTube about the '09 career mode. I remember it now. It was kind of lame, but at this point I'll take lame over nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm thinking they might give us a women's career mode this time around. That's how these games usually work when they introduce a new mode. The first installment is usually minimal, but then they continue to build on it. I hope they let us choose different voices though instead of just sticking us with one like last year.

Main

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Pagie

Natayla

Namoi

Tamina Snuka

Alica Fox

Summer Rae

Emma

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Dana Brooke(Potentially)

NXT

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss(Potential)

Carmella(Potential)

Asuka(Potentially)

Bayley (potentially)

Legends

Alundra Blaze

Lita (Most Likely)

Layley (Most Likely)

I think Jaqueline is likely if there is a Hall of Fame pack like the last couple of years.

I would like a Divas [Women's] Revolution showcase mode.

How would that work?

I think Jaqueline is likely if there is a Hall of Fame pack like the last couple of years.

I hope so.

Wouldn't be fun without at least 2 of her rivals though like Ivory and Sable or Tori.

Main

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Pagie

Natayla

Namoi

Tamina Snuka

Alica Fox

Summer Rae

Emma

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Dana Brooke(Potentially)

NXT

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss(Potential)

Carmella(Potential)

Asuka(Potentially)

Bayley (potentially)

Legends

Alundra Blaze

Lita (Most Likely)

Layley (Most Likely)

Umm Layla is not likely

Main

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Pagie

Natayla

Namoi

Tamina Snuka

Alica Fox

Summer Rae

Emma

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Dana Brooke(Potentially)

NXT

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss(Potential)

Carmella(Potential)

Asuka(Potentially)

Bayley (potentially)

Legends

Alundra Blaze

Lita (Most Likely)

Layley (Most Likely)

Umm Layla is not likely
Considering they kept guys like Santino and Christian last year, why can't they do the same thing with Layla?

Main

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Pagie

Natayla

Namoi

Tamina Snuka

Alica Fox

Summer Rae

Emma

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Dana Brooke(Potentially)

NXT

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss(Potential)

Carmella(Potential)

Asuka(Potentially)

Bayley (potentially)

Legends

Alundra Blaze

Lita (Most Likely)

Layley (Most Likely)

Umm Layla is not likely
Considering they kept guys like Santino and Christian last year, why can't they do the same thing with Layla?
because Santino and Christian remained under contract.

I don't see a reason why Layla wouldn't be a main stay in the games since she was well liked and she had the legacy of being the final champion of the previous Womens Championship Design. Plus she left on good terms.

Bayley, Asuka, Dana Brooke and Nia Jax are on the cover of the "We are NXT" Edition.

I think that this pretty much confirms all 4 of them. :)

Since the NXT women are included this year I think that we will finally be getting the womens career mode.

If it's the case I'm pretty sure that Carmella and Alexa will be a part of the main game or as DLC aswell with Emma and Eva Marie appearing not only on the main roster but also on NXT too.

That would make 8 Characters which will be enough for the Career mode (with maybe guest appearances from main roster Divas for extra feuds).

Other than them I think we will get all the main roster Divas that were active the past year with Lana maybe being a playable character and Rosa still as Manager only.

Why would Layla be in the game when she had absolutely nothing to do with the division even in the last year she was still with the company?

She left a year ago now, leave her there. It was a shock that she was in 16 so she's not making the cut this year.

Bayley, Asuka, Dana Brooke and Nia Jax are on the cover of the "We are NXT" Edition.

Since the NXT women are included this year I think that we will finally be getting the womens career mode.

If it's the case I'm pretty sure that Carmella and Alexa will be a part of the main game or as DLC aswell with

Alexa is bottom left on the cover.

YghFNWO.jpg

If it's the case I'm pretty sure that Carmella and Alexa will be a part of the main game or as DLC aswell with

Alexa is bottom left on the cover.

YghFNWO.jpg

You can even see her in the T of the NXT logo

Archived