Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would never ever happen, but I think it would be cool if they provided us with face shots of the women/superstars currently with the company that didn't make it.

Or maybe like what they did a couple of games ago when they had Superstars Heads and you could use them to create

It would never ever happen, but I think it would be cool if they provided us with face shots of the women/superstars currently with the company that didn't make it.

Or maybe like what they did a couple of games ago when they had Superstars Heads and you could use them to create

If anything, I'm relieved that Cameron will be removed for 2K17, because face it, the model looked horrendous. As long as they keep her entrance in the game I'll be happy to use a CAW of her, considering how the quality of CAWS comes close to in-game models now.

So according to the last Smacktalks video, we have this roster for WWE 2K17 at this time

Sasha Banks

Nia Jax

Bayley

Dana Brooke

Asuka

Well, Summerslam isn't even here and I already wants to play to this game :)

So according to the last Smacktalks video, we have this roster for WWE 2K17 at this time

Sasha Banks

Nia Jax

Bayley

Dana Brooke

Asuka

This happens every year. Just because they're on cards that come with the game doesn't confirm them in the actual game.

Sasha Banks

Nia Jax

Bayley

Dana Brooke

Asuka

He went by the people that were on the NXT box. Alexa Bliss is also there next to Finn Balor. There's still the other side of the box that isn't seen so maybe Carmella's there. Though I don't know if that's an actual indication that they are in the game.

I'm filled with optimism with the news that Nia will be in the game. My new updated prediction for this years roster:

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Stephanie McMahon

Tamina Snuka

NXT

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Bayley

Carmella

Dana Brooke

Emma

Eva Marie

Nia Jax

I expect some of these to be DLC. They could easily copy & paste Alundra, Lita & Trish from last year to. Hopefully they continue the HOF showcase DLC, and we'll get Jacqueline to.

I know it's unlikely, but how LIT would it be to get some kind of showcase for the women? Either a 'best women's matches' showcase or a Trish showcase would seem the most obvious choice. Imagine a Trish career showcase that comes with; Molly, Victoria, Jazz, Mickie etc! ?

I want Alicia Fox, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Emma, Eva Marie, Lana, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Rosa Mendes, Sasha Banks, Stephanie McMahon, Summer Rae, Tamina Snuka on the main roster and Maryse as a manager only if she's not playable in matches.

If I had to choose a women showcase, I would like a Trish showcase, of course, great career with so many names

But a Michelle McCool showcase would also be cool. You could start with the first ever Diva's Title match and finish it with Layla vs Michelle McCool at Extreme Rules

I'm thrilled that Nia Jax is in. I was hopelessly looking for her, Asuka and Alexa Bliss. I don't think we have to worry about any current main roster women not making it in. They were good about it last year unless I'm mistaken. I'm hoping for a women's career mode. I don't know if it's likely, but if they're still serious about treating the women equally it'll be a step in the right direction. Have the women ever had their own story/career mode besides in No Mercy for the N64? This is long overdue.

Archived