Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

People keep saying Layla out, but I really don't see the point in this. Cameron, sure (if she is on bad terms??) but as far as I'm aware this isn't the case with Layla.

I just hate the idea of wasting a model that is already done. Why bother taking it out the game? The more the merrier. It's like people moaning about Savio Vega or Gnl Adnan. Sure, those two might suck but why do they have to be taken out? If someone gets joy from playing as them, they're not 'taking someone else's spot', so just leave them in.

I'd be gutted if Layla wasn't in 2K17 after being chuffed to bits she was a surprise in last year's game.

Contracts. These are real people's likeness that are used in the game.

Not a bad point you make sir.

For some reason it hadn't crossed my mind. Damn, that's quite gutting. I was hoping they would build rather than take away. Slightly like they do with the classic teams in NBA (is that right?)

I kind of wish they would just tell us the roster really early. Like the entire thing at Summerslam. That way I'd know who to make the most of (if they're not in the following year).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People keep saying Layla out, but I really don't see the point in this. Cameron, sure (if she is on bad terms??) but as far as I'm aware this isn't the case with Layla.

I just hate the idea of wasting a model that is already done. Why bother taking it out the game? The more the merrier. It's like people moaning about Savio Vega or Gnl Adnan. Sure, those two might suck but why do they have to be taken out? If someone gets joy from playing as them, they're not 'taking someone else's spot', so just leave them in.

I'd be gutted if Layla wasn't in 2K17 after being chuffed to bits she was a surprise in last year's game.

Contracts. These are real people's likeness that are used in the game.

Not a bad point you make sir.

For some reason it hadn't crossed my mind. Damn, that's quite gutting. I was hoping they would build rather than take away. Slightly like they do with the classic teams in NBA (is that right?)

I kind of wish they would just tell us the roster really early. Like the entire thing at Summerslam. That way I'd know who to make the most of (if they're not in the following year).

I think they'll just do the IGN reveal they did last year, and I don't see Layla being in since she retired and Cameron sounds like she left on bad terms so shes most likely out too, they may keep their entrances in since AJ's was in for 2K16.

Such a shame that we lose people every year. I was disappointed Graves wasn't in last year as he was one of the best models of 2K15.

With such a vast roster I really hope we don't lose the likes of Jake Roberts, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Mr Perfect, Ken Shamrock etc.

Yeah, Layla will probably not return. I best make the most of her in this game then. Maybe give her that elusive title run in my universe mode.

Such a shame that we lose people every year. I was disappointed Graves wasn't in last year as he was one of the best models of 2K15.

With such a vast roster I really hope we don't lose the likes of Jake Roberts, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Mr Perfect, Ken Shamrock etc.

Yeah, Layla will probably not return. I best make the most of her in this game then. Maybe give her that elusive title run in my universe mode.

If this roster follows the path of 2K16 roster with 2K15's being port over then it's likely we'll still get all of them. I'll still prob keep 16 unlike with 15 where I sold that to get 16. Page is currently the champion in my WCW fed I'm doing now.

Nikki Bella will be back soon(sadly) because she's already teasing a new finisher and stuff on twitter.

Really ? She is dumb risking her life like that

Every wrestler is risking their lives.

She didn't break her neck or suffered from multiple concusions

My predictions

Main Game for sure

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Emma

Eva Marie

Naomi

Tamina

Paige

Natalya

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Alundra Blayze

Trish Stratus

Lita

Maybe

Layla ( Santino wasn't fired so she have her chances to stay )

Bayley + Dana Brooke + Alexa Bliss for NXT ( If they have Eva Marie or Emma, it will be as NXT wrestlers they could take that opportunity to have other women in it )

Maryse ( they have her moves and entrances, better to have more stuff than not enough )

Jacqueline ( Hall of Fame DLC if there is one... and I would love Molly Holly with her )

I'm gonna be so pissed if Brie's in. AJ retired just after WrestleMania last year and she didn't make the game so Brie shouldn't either. Granted their situations are a little different but the problem was with AJ's husband, not her.

I'm not entirely sure Dana will make the game at all but maybe as DLC. I'm assuming Lana will be manager only but I included her on the off chance they might give us her. Maryse might make it as manager only but definitely not as a wrestler. I've no hope for Rosa to ever be playable and I don't even think she will be a manager this year.

If they decide to give us some NXT girls this year I see no more than the ones I've listed and that's at a push itself. As for Legends, I'm here for Trish, Lita, and Jacqueline this year.

Here are my attire predictions!

Alicia Fox

normal_048_RAW_02082016hmm_0292-28378350

Becky Lynch

normal_143_RAW_02012016dg_1165-329075813

Brie Bella

normal_092_RAW_02012016ej_0582-254988608

Charlotte

normal_091_RAW_02012016dg_0824-398245296

Dana Brooke & Emma

normal_007_NXT_01072016ej_4902-536394105

Eva Marie

normal_017_NXT_01222016ej_2616--1b3ed277

Lana

normal_049_WM32_04032016cm0389--3fa288c2

Naomi

normal_041_WM32_04032016cm0354--4020adce

Natalya

normal_173_RAW_01252016ca_2209-319650888

Nikki Bella

066_RAW_10262015ej_0945-2693421010.jpg

Paige

normal_170_RAW_03282016rf_1558--23edbb7f

Sasha Banks

normal_157_RAW_02012016ej_0932-239290492

Summer Rae

normal_119_RAW_02152016jg_1118-405618480

Tamina

normal_037_FAST_02212016rf_0491--b6828df

Alexa Bliss

normal_008_NXT_01222016ej_0524-413134784

Asuka

normal_010_NXT_01072016ej_5036-419604500

Bayley

normal_013_NXT_01222016ej_0793-325367676

Carmella

normal_006_NXT_01072016ej_4890-319059013

Nia Jax

normal_018_NXT_01222016ej_2611--0754f65b

I have a feeling we'll get Becky, Sasha and Charlotte but Bayley will be in a NXT DLC Pack along with 1 or 2 other NXT Women and Superstars like Nakamura and Aries.

Entirely possible, I do think that the women will be featured a bit more, if 2K listens to their audience - and WWE as well. It certainly appears more of a WWE decision to hold off in 2K16.

My guess:

Disk: Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Natalya, Paige, Emma, Dana, Eva, Alexa, Carmella, Naomi, Tamina, Summer and Bellas. That's 15.

DLC: Bayley, Asuka, Alundra, Chyna, Lita, Trish. (6)

I have a feeling we'll get Becky, Sasha and Charlotte but Bayley will be in a NXT DLC Pack along with 1 or 2 other NXT Women and Superstars like Nakamura and Aries.

Entirely possible, I do think that the women will be featured a bit more, if 2K listens to their audience - and WWE as well. It certainly appears more of a WWE decision to hold off in 2K16.

My guess:

Disk: Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Natalya, Paige, Emma, Dana, Eva, Alexa, Carmella, Naomi, Tamina, Summer and Bellas. That's 15.

Wouldn't Lita, Trish, and Alundra be carried over from 2k16 since they were DLC last year.

My guess:

Wouldn't Lita, Trish, and Alundra be carried over from 2k16 since they were DLC last year.

True but I hope they change Lita, hate that attire

I'm gonna be so pissed if Brie's in. AJ retired just after WrestleMania last year and she didn't make the game so Brie shouldn't either. Granted their situations are a little different but the problem was with AJ's husband, not her.

Brie is taking a extended hiatus, not officically retired. She's still technically part of the active roster.

Brie is taking a extended hiatus, not officically retired. She's still technically part of the active roster.

I wondered why she was still showing up on the Superstars page on .com.

I guess I'll allow it then lol.

I wondered why she was still showing up on the Superstars page on .com.

I guess I'll allow it then lol.

Unlike AJ, Brie is also still under a WWE contract and with "Total Bella" being a thing, that won't change anytime soon

I hope we'll get these women in the game. I'm trying to be realistic with the amount but hoping we'll get given some extra NXT Women due to the whole Women's Revolution thing that's going on.

Main Roster: Alicia Fox, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, Tamina

NXT: Bayley, Carmella, Emma, Eva Marie

Legends: Jacqueline, Lita, Trish Stratus

DLC: Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Nia Jax

Archived