Emma(Heel)

Dana Brooke (Heel)

Bayley

Carmella

Alexa Bliss

Take out

Cameron

Layla

Those sound right. The NXT women like Carmrlla and Alexa I am not sure about. I think they will be in but not sure. Same for Askuna and Nia Jax

Hopefully they added these

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Emma(Heel)

Dana Brooke (Heel)

Bayley

Carmella

Alexa Bliss

Take out

Cameron

Layla

Those sound right. The NXT women like Carmrlla and Alexa I am not sure about. I think they will be in but not sure. Same for Askuna and Nia Jax

If they want to appeal to there customers who want more divas wjo actually are in the wwe and not the old ass divas who are gone from wwe

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Emma(Heel)

Dana Brooke (Heel)

Bayley

Carmella

Alexa Bliss

Take out

Cameron

Layla

If they want to appeal to there customers who want more divas wjo actually are in the wwe and not the old ass divas who are gone from wwe

So no legends, then?

also, the customers who you're referring to aren't even 1, meaning people who will buy based on the women's roster.

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Emma(Heel)

Dana Brooke (Heel)

Bayley

Carmella

Alexa Bliss

Take out

Cameron

Layla

I will take 'old ass' Lita, Trish and Alundra in my game any day. If the men can have their roster and legends then so can the women

I think it depends on My Career, if they have something that involves the NXT Ladies or not

But I could see them putting Bayley directly in the game because of the backlash, just to gain some trust from the community

The Women's Roster I Want On 2k17

Sasha Banks (Confirmed)

Asuka

Carmella

Brie Bella

Emma

Dana Brooke

Bayley

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss

Charlotte

Nikki Bella

Stephanie McMahon

Paige

Becky Lynch

Lita

Trish Stratus

Eva Marie

Lana

Natalya

Tamina

Naomi

Summer Rae

Alicia Fox

Layla

People keep saying Layla out, but I really don't see the point in this. Cameron, sure (if she is on bad terms??) but as far as I'm aware this isn't the case with Layla.

I just hate the idea of wasting a model that is already done. Why bother taking it out the game? The more the merrier. It's like people moaning about Savio Vega or Gnl Adnan. Sure, those two might suck but why do they have to be taken out? If someone gets joy from playing as them, they're not 'taking someone else's spot', so just leave them in.

I'd be gutted if Layla wasn't in 2K17 after being chuffed to bits she was a surprise in last year's game.

People keep saying Layla out, but I really don't see the point in this. Cameron, sure (if she is on bad terms??) but as far as I'm aware this isn't the case with Layla.

I just hate the idea of wasting a model that is already done. Why bother taking it out the game? The more the merrier. It's like people moaning about Savio Vega or Gnl Adnan. Sure, those two might suck but why do they have to be taken out? If someone gets joy from playing as them, they're not 'taking someone else's spot', so just leave them in.

I'd be gutted if Layla wasn't in 2K17 after being chuffed to bits she was a surprise in last year's game.

Contracts. These are real people's likeness that are used in the game.

The roster I'm predicting for 2K17

Main Roster:

Alicia Fox, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Emma, Eva Marie, Lana, Maryse, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, and Tamina

NXT:

Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Bayley, Carmella, and Nia Jax

Alumni:

Alundra Blayze, Jacqueline, Lita, Stephanie McMahon, and Trish Stratus

(I'd personally like to see Victoria, Jazz, Mickie James, Melina, Michelle McCool, Layla, Eve Torres, Kharma and Beth Phoenix as alumni but I highly doubt that anymore alumni than those listed above will be included)

Possibly included, but most likely not:

Billie Kay, Liv Morgan, Peyton Royce, and Rosa Mendes

Main Roster:

Alicia Fox, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Emma, Eva Marie, Lana, Maryse, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, and Tamina

NXT:

Alumni:

(I'd personally like to see Victoria, Jazz, Mickie James, Melina, Michelle McCool, Layla, Eve Torres, Kharma and Beth Phoenix as alumni but I highly doubt that anymore alumni than those listed above will be included)

You think they will make Lana playable? I am not sure. I say no to Maryse.

Jackie won't be released until HOF DLC

Main Roster:

NXT:

Alumni:

You think they will make Lana playable? I am not sure. I say no to Maryse.

Jackie won't be released until HOF DLC

I think that Lana could be playable as she wrestled at Wrestlemania and has been wrestling at NXT Live Events.

Maryse could be a manager or playable (they could just take her moveset from WWE 12 and one of her wrestling attires)

You're probably right about Jackie, she'll be HOF DLC.

Archived