WWE 2K17 Cover Reveal

Guest Fight Me.

Eh, the cover looks decent, I like Brock and it reminds me of Smackdown HCTP. I'm glad they added more color and they steered away from the red background.

I just think it should've been someone else in that cover, someone who's active on the roster. And no, not John Cena and Roman Reigns, maybe Seth Rollins for example.

i like the cover, but i could honestly care less who is on it, what matters is what changes they have made to the game itself. i know a lot of people are unhappy with brock being on the cover when it should have been a superstar who performs on a regular basis, but lets be honest, brock is a major attraction who makes money for WWE

In stores 10/11.....nice!!

Yeah, but not according to Amazon... they still have it listed for a December 2016 launch.

They always do this until there is an actual date. It'll be changing soon.

Yeah, I figured as much... just thought it was humorous when I got the notification email from Amazon about 48+ hours ago.

If I had to make a list of legends we could see from a potential Brock Lesnar showcase:

2002:

Al Snow, Maven & Spike Dudley: Lesnar made his debut destroying these three guys

Hardy Boyz: Lesnar's first feud

Paul Heyman: Lesnar's Tag partner at Judgement Day 2002

Bubba Ray Dudley, Booker T, Test & RVD: Lesnar's opponents in the 2002 King of the Ring

Hollywood Hulk Hogan: Lesnar's first win over a legend

The Rock: Lesnar defeated him for his first world title at SummerSlam of that year

Undertaker: for their first Hell in a Cell match at No Mercy

Big Show: Lesnar's first face turn

2003:

Kane, RVD, Batista, A-Train/Maven (one of those two, can't remember) & Undertaker: the last 6 in the 2003 Royal Rumble

Kurt Angle: featured pretty heavily in Lesnar's 2003 run

John Cena: for their Backlash match

Vince McMahon: Lesnar's cage match against him where he turned heel

Zach Gowen: Lesnar's punching bag while he was heel

2004:

Hardcore Holly: had a title match with Lesnar at the Royal Rumble

Eddie Guerrero: Lesnar dropped the title to him at No Way Out

Goldberg (confirmed): Lesnar's last match in his run

Stone Cold: Referee for Lesnar's match with Goldberg

For his second run, everyone that had something to do with all his matches, bar his one with CM Punk for obvious reasons.

Cover looks good, not great though. Not much of a fan of covers with only 1 person on the cover, especially when it's someone who isn't around much and hasn't been that entertaining in quite some time imo.

Just a cover though, not like it matters that much.

I'm so glad they have a nice cover for the game. This gets me so pumped! A cover! Woot! I was like 'man I wonder if they added anything cool in the game that they can tell us about a few months early like every other game does, instead of just drawings of 3 wrestlers at an E3 event.' but then they showed us this cover and all those thoughts went right away....yey a cover!

I don't like it too much. The way the logo is sitting behind Lesnar's head just bothers the hell out of me. The colors are just eh. I kinda like it and I kinda don't.

Also not interested in a Bork Laser showcase, especially present day Bork, but then again, I'm sick of showcase as a whole.

Man, that Brock trailer was cool. And that Goldberg one was cool too.

I'm glad Brock made the cover too. Just so everybody knows he hadn't been on the cover since Here Comes the Pain.

Archived