The game is a broke f'n mess!!!

PopUpPowerPost

Not worthy of just being in the bug and glitch thread, this needs to be dealt with.

It's an absolute joke! Only game ever to terminate like a Windows program.

Since I've had it on..

- changing dean Ambrose jeans, terminated to main menu, twice.

- tag match, Rusev is glitched keeps going up and down turnbuckle numerously, tried restarting match didn't do nothing.

- elimination chamber between Orton, Ambrose, Reigns, Wyatt, Owens, Aj.. Was a *censored*ing joke. Each wrestler got stuck in the gate having a seizure all at least once and for a few mins at a time.

This is a absolute joke. Game shouldn't be released like this. Or at least a patch is needed. They can't just give up on this game, standard is terrible, needs fixing. It's broke and still in beta mode.

2015 release, still can't even scan bodies properly. Rusev major example, his right nipple is nearly his belly button. Wtf!?

As I said, I've never had a game this bad, ever. Can say batman, that got patched and sorted, this has been out since Oct 15, worse than ever!!

I haven't had a glitched/bugged/*censored*ed up game on the NG especially like this. Terminates the application. What game you play, has an error and closes on your ps4? Think about it? Do you know how frustrating it, doing a caw for example, 3 hours in and forgot to quickly save (which you shouldn't have) and game crashes.. An actual joke. Wasn't pissed as much thought they'd do one last patch, normally like FIFA, they add little bit of next years stability on last patch.. But hope..

And my copy is downloaded.

What game you play, has an error and closes on your ps4? Think about it?

There's no need to think much about it, here are two games from recent memory that have regurgitated an on-screen error and booted me back to the PS4's XMB.

The Division

DC Universe Online

The Division has never booted me out.

Realistically, WWE 2k17, shouldn't corrupt or "overload". It's a "sport" simulation with 6 on screen characters at once, with 2d blips as fans. I'd understand if it wasn't.. But come on..

The coding is a huge mess and they haven't bothered re doing it..

I haven't had a glitched/bugged/*censored*ed up game on the NG especially like this. Terminates the application. What game you play, has an error and closes on your ps4? Think about it? Do you know how frustrating it, doing a caw for example, 3 hours in and forgot to quickly save (which you shouldn't have) and game crashes.. An actual joke. Wasn't pissed as much thought they'd do one last patch, normally like FIFA, they add little bit of next years stability on last patch.. But hope..

I actually had a couple of games on PS4 error & boot me out to the home screen but no wwe games.If you don't like the game,trade it in.

I actually had a couple of games on PS4 error & boot me out to the home screen but no wwe games.If you don't like the game,trade it in.
I want to make sure, someone from 2k sees this and makes sure these things are sorted. Because they're absolutely a nightmare. And read on here, there is official 2k staff that come on here. That's my intent for the post.. Think people getting confused.

I want to make sure, someone from 2k sees this and makes sure these things are sorted. Because they're absolutely a nightmare. And read on here, there is official 2k staff that come on here. That's my intent for the post.. Think people getting confused.

So instead of posting it in the bugs thread in which everything would be nice, catalogued and linear for any 2K employees to read, you decided to make an entirely new thread which means more work and in a more disorganized function for them?

Counter-intuitive.

Only glitch I got was Rusev glitched stood up and I was glitched on the floor so the game couldn't finish the match.

The Division has never booted me out.

Realistically, WWE 2k17, shouldn't corrupt or "overload". It's a "sport" simulation with 6 on screen characters at once, with 2d blips as fans. I'd understand if it wasn't.. But come on..

The coding is a huge mess and they haven't bothered re doing it..

Six onscreen characters at once, each with their own moves, appearances, and behaviors. That's a lot of data right there, so there should be some occasional lagging, and if you're lucky, no lag.

@GrandMasterSexayyyy - I feel they don't bother. Haven't really fixed anything and I'm infuriated and want them to see this.. Otherwise, just gets lost in all the other glitches/bugs/errors etc. I reset my whole universe.. Lol.

@Meg - lagging, is fine. Part of game nature. I'm talking errors/freezing/bugging into gates and walking up and down turnbuckles and worst of all, terminating whole game to ps4 main menu.. More than just lag.. Lol

I think for the most part the game is not really that bad for glitches and bugs apart from the CAW Mode Crashing stuff.

That's the worst glitch I've ever experienced in a WWE Game ever and it sucks because it would probably be the best wrestling game ever if it wasn't for that. I hear it isn't on the Xbox One version of the game though.

@GrandMasterSexayyyy - I feel they don't bother. Haven't really fixed anything and I'm infuriated and want them to see this.. Otherwise, just gets lost in all the other glitches/bugs/errors etc. I reset my whole universe.. Lol.

@Meg - lagging, is fine. Part of game nature. I'm talking errors/freezing/bugging into gates and walking up and down turnbuckles and worst of all, terminating whole game to ps4 main menu.. More than just lag.. Lol

Question. Have you played any of the pre-2K stuff? Because as bad as 2K16s crashing is, THQs stuff was on a whole other level. At least we can identify what causes 2K16 to crash, THQs games just did so randomly.

But the point is, is that if they didn't bother (which I do not believe) then this thread would still be useless and taking up extra space and confusion between it and the bug thread.

Now, if more legacy bugs begin to pop up going forward (IE, if the stretch/fade is still not fixed) then everyone rightly should lose their shit, because that kind of complacency is what killed THQs games.

Archived