Roman Reigns Suspended

black_machismo

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First the Warriors choke, now Reigns . This has to be a tough week for 9 year-old kids everywhere.

When did veubg a warriors fan automatically make you 9?

Because little kids are typically the biggest bandwagoners.

Aye this. Five years ago every kid I worked with in elementary was either a local LA Lakers fan, or a Heat fan, you do the math there. This year kids were big Kobe fans for his last year here or Warriors fans. What happened to all my little Heat-lovers now?

They all love Lebron again.

Yeah no doubt this upcoming school year I'll be seeing tons of Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James crayon drawings.

It'll certainly be interesting how they explain his absence on TV. Not Raw ended with him taking a big bump or something to cause "internal injuries".

Knowing WWE and their love for making Reigns look strong, they'll probably have him get beat up by all of the heels on the roster, get every finisher hit on him, then still get up and clear the ring all by himself before saying "BELIEVEEEEE THAATTTTT!!!!!!!" And as he's walking up the ramp backstage HHH comes out and clocks him with a sledgehammer. Reigns is then strapped and loaded into an ambulance, where he then gets back up,breaks loose and beats the shit out of HHH before flipping his limo over. Steph then comes out and fires him, slaps him, and has about 20 cops (NXT jobbers) come out and arrest him. No doubt this would make him look ultra strong.

The crowd is gonna eat him alive when he gets back and I cannot wait

I think that's why WWE is embracing his suspension, they probably realize it will amplify the crowd reaction for Roman Reigns. Just imagine the boos.

This won't change much, in my opinion. Dean is still keeping the title warm for Reigns, and Reigns will have it sometime around SummerSlam. I may be a skeptic in saying that, but I still hope I'm wrong and they've given up on the Reigns experiment.

I do feel bad for him because there has to be a lot of pressure being the top guy and having expectations. I'm not saying he didn't do wrong, but it sucks for him.

I'm anxious to see how they explain this in storylines, but I imagine they'll ignore it; with Rollins and Ambrose doing all the work for the build to the triple threat.

First the Warriors choke, now Reigns . This has to be a tough week for 9 year-old kids everywhere.

When did veubg a warriors fan automatically make you 9?

Because little kids are typically the biggest bandwagoners.

Aye this. Five years ago every kid I worked with in elementary was either a local LA Lakers fan, or a Heat fan, you do the math there. This year kids were big Kobe fans for his last year here or Warriors fans. What happened to all my little Heat-lovers now?

They all love Lebron again.

Lol nah

This is how I honestly see it play out:

Roman Reigns gets curb-stomped by Seth Rollins so hard that he gets amnesia. The kind that lasts exactly 30 days. During that time he doesn't know who he is, he doesn't know what kind of guy he used to be, all he knows is he's just a guy. After 30 days it clicks, he's not the guy he thought he was and he doesn't want to continue being the guy he currently is, he just wants to be the old guy he used to be, you know, THE GUY!!! End of scene... Welcome back champ... Vince's dick is still hard.

I kinda think he'll be back to around the same spot he has now, with little to no change. But I don't expect them to push him as hard anymore. Like, I don't think it's back to undercard for him, not even for a little while. But I don't think he wins the title as soon as he comes back, and they'll focus a little less on him now. The New Era was ALL about him. He was supposed to be the leader, their Okada, so to speak. Not anymore. Not with this suspension and those house show draw reports.

Crisis brings opportunity, though. May Ambrose grab the ball and run with it. Finally the best of the Shield guys is the one with the title.

It'll certainly be interesting how they explain his absence on TV. Not Raw ended with him taking a big bump or something to cause "internal injuries".

Claim he was injured in a backstage attack FROM DA LUNATIC FRINGE or Seth, or just completely pretend he doesn't exist for a while.

I'm laughing at WWE so bad right now. Now I hope they understand why pushing the same guy for so long is always a BAD IDEA.

It's painfully clear that you don't know what you're talking about hahaha

Archived